WRE still hints at the "styles" field in R_FortranMethodDef

WRE still hints at the "styles" field in R_FortranMethodDef

Ivan Krylov
The field has been removed in R 3.4.0 after being deprecated in R
3.3.3. Indeed, the paragraph describing it has been commented out
(lines 10144-10151 in R-exts.texi), but another paragraph above (lines
10101-10110) still mentions the field as if it exists. I would like to
suggest some rewording along the lines of the attached patch in order
to avoid confusing readers like me.

--
Best regards,
Ivan

WREstyles.patch (983 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: WRE still hints at the "styles" field in R_FortranMethodDef

Kurt Hornik-5

Thanks: fixed now in the trunk with c79735.

Best
-k