Warning When Importing SPSS Files XXXX

Joseph Gonzalez
Dear Forum,

I am absolutely new to R and have been trying to obtain a deeper
understanding of data acquisition using various files types.  I have been
using the following code to import an SPSS file.  The import appears to
work successfully, however I receive a warning in the console which I am
not entirely sure how to correct.  Could anyone please provide insight?

human4<-read.spss("human4.sav", use.value.labels = TRUE, to.data.frame =
TRUE,
          max.value.labels = Inf, trim.factor.names = FALSE,
          trim_values = TRUE, reencode = NA, use.missings = to.data.frame)

Warning message:
In read.spss("human4.sav", use.value.labels = TRUE, to.data.frame = TRUE,  :
  human4.sav: Compression bias (0) is not the usual value of 100

Most Respectfully,

Joseph

--
Joseph B. Gonzalez