Warning message with read.csv.sql

Bharat Warule
Hello,

I am using read.csv.sql first time for reading the large data file.If I am ran this code that showns warning “closing unused connection”.

Is it I am missing any argument from my command or how to comeout from this warning?.

R code:-

Library(sqldf)

ip_dir_path <- “D:/BharatWarule/big_data_July”

inFile_sql <- file.path(ip_dir_path, "cypress_modeldev_account_info.csv")
input_abt <- read.csv.sql(inFile_sql,sql = s)
Warning message:
closing unused connection 3 (D:/BharatWarule/big_data_July/cypress_modeldev_account_info.csv)

Thanks,
Bharat
Bharat Warule
Pune

Re: Warning message with read.csv.sql

Gabor Grothendieck
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Bharat Warule <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using read.csv.sql first time for reading the large data file.If I am
> ran this code that showns warning “closing unused connection”.
>
> Is it I am missing any argument from my command or how to comeout from this
> warning?.
>
> R code:-
>
> Library(sqldf)
>
> ip_dir_path <- “D:/BharatWarule/big_data_July”
>
> inFile_sql <- file.path(ip_dir_path, "cypress_modeldev_account_info.csv")
> input_abt <- read.csv.sql(inFile_sql,sql = s)
> Warning message:
> closing unused connection 3
> (D:/BharatWarule/big_data_July/cypress_modeldev_account_info.csv)
>

> Thanks,
> Bharat
>

> -----
> Bharat Warule
> Cypress Analytica ,
> Pune

Read the last line about reproducible code.

--
Statistics & Software Consulting
GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.
email: ggrothendieck at gmail.com

Re: Warning message with read.csv.sql

Uwe Ligges-3

On 13.07.2012 14:00, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Bharat Warule <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am using read.csv.sql first time for reading the large data file.If I am
>> ran this code that showns warning “closing unused connection”.
>>
>> Is it I am missing any argument from my command or how to comeout from this
>> warning?.
>>
>> R code:-
>>
>> Library(sqldf)
>>
>> ip_dir_path <- “D:/BharatWarule/big_data_July”
>>
>> inFile_sql <- file.path(ip_dir_path, "cypress_modeldev_account_info.csv")
>> input_abt <- read.csv.sql(inFile_sql,sql = s)
>> Warning message:
>> closing unused connection 3
>> (D:/BharatWarule/big_data_July/cypress_modeldev_account_info.csv)

You had open connections before that you forgot to close. R detected
that some are unused and closed them for you. That's it. It is also a
warning, not an error.

Uwe Ligges