Where is the bioDist package?

venik
I am trying in vain to find the bioDist package.
More generally, where can I find a lit of packages and their location?  I thought CRAN will have it, but I had no luck with bioDist.
Thanks

Re: Where is the bioDist package?

Dieter Menne
venik wrote
I am trying in vain to find the bioDist package.
More generally, where can I find a lit of packages and their location?  I thought CRAN will have it, but I had no luck with bioDist.
Google bioDist, second hit (maybe another one, depending on your language settings).

Re: Where is the bioDist package?

venik
Thanks-- that worked.
However, finding packages should be easier than that-- it should be like in Latex or in Ubuntu.