Which is the best free NSF to PST Converter Software?

Which is the best free NSF to PST Converter Software?

Irisrose
I had the same question in my mind a few days back, and then my tech cousin suggested me to try eSoftTools free NSF to PST Converter Software. When I tried this tool, I wasn’t sure enough if this tool will provide me accurate results. But after the completion of the working of this tool, I found the results were the desired one. This tool allowed to me view my database on the screen.  Even an option to select and export some specific data was available. For conversion, many options are available, which includes many file types like- EMl, EMLX, PST, HTML, etc. The feature which I liked the most is the fact that the hierarchy of the mailbox remains as the original.

Further Details:- https://www.esofttools.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html