Which is the best free NSF to PST Converter Software?

Which is the best free NSF to PST Converter Software?

Irisrose
I had the same question in my mind a few days back, and then my tech cousin suggested me to try eSoftTools free NSF to PST Converter Software. When I tried this tool, I wasn’t sure enough if this tool will provide me accurate results. But after the completion of the working of this tool, I found the results were the desired one. This tool allowed to me view my database on the screen.  Even an option to select and export some specific data was available. For conversion, many options are available, which includes many file types like- EMl, EMLX, PST, HTML, etc. The feature which I liked the most is the fact that the hierarchy of the mailbox remains as the original.

Further Details:- https://www.esofttools.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html

Re: Which is the best free NSF to PST Converter Software?

wdloewalbert
NSF to PST Convert full form is by all accounts intense prior to me yet when I got NSF to PST Converter with the assistance of my companion all the documents are just converter from NSF to PST position without making any obstacles during the entire procedure. I suggest you try the first demo version NSF to PST Converter tool. Choose NSF Converter, an incredible application to effortlessly export NSF databases.