Word cloud based on a specific site

Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Hi,

I would like to do a word cloud in a specif site related to a specific
word.

For example, I could be interested in discovery what are the words
linked to word "tree" in a site like www.foo.bar and have the result in
a wordcloud image.

Please, someone could me point me out a package or a bibliography or
tutorial or somethings else?

Thank you so much!

--
Marcelo

Re: Word cloud based on a specific site

Jim Lemon-4
Hi Marcelo,
Just google for "word cloud r". Too much information.

Jim

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 11:18 AM Marcelo Laia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to do a word cloud in a specif site related to a specific
> word.
>
> For example, I could be interested in discovery what are the words
> linked to word "tree" in a site like www.foo.bar and have the result in
> a wordcloud image.
>
> Please, someone could me point me out a package or a bibliography or
> tutorial or somethings else?
>
> Thank you so much!
>
> --
> Marcelo

Re: Word cloud based on a specific site

Bert Gunter-2
Also (I think):
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/NaturalLanguageProcessing.html
(get to know the CRAN resources!).

sticking things into it."

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 7:12 PM Jim Lemon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Marcelo,
> Just google for "word cloud r". Too much information.
>
> Jim
>
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 11:18 AM Marcelo Laia <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to do a word cloud in a specif site related to a specific
> > word.
> >
> > For example, I could be interested in discovery what are the words
> > linked to word "tree" in a site like www.foo.bar and have the result in
> > a wordcloud image.
> >
> > Please, someone could me point me out a package or a bibliography or
> > tutorial or somethings else?
> >
> > Thank you so much!
> >
> > --
> > Marcelo

Re: Word cloud based on a specific site

Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Hi Jim and Bert! Thank you so much!

I already did the search by "word cloud r". However, it return a lot of
resources tell me how I make a word cloud from a dataset. For example
[1] is a best resources and I understand how I made a word cloud from a
csv file.

However, I am interested in another approach. I would like to:

1. access a site www.foo.bar
2. search inside it for a word "tree"
3. made a word cloud from all others word in that page (i.e. index.html)
4. download all words in that page
5. so, I got a word cloud that tell how is the more frequent word
linked to "tree" in a specif site.

Is it possible in R? If it is, I will do a Google search. Have you a
suggestion for search? Like Jim pointed me? ("word cloud R", for
example). I'm not a native in English and I get difficult to made the
correct terms to search.

1. http://www.datascribble.com/blog/data-science/r/building-word-cloud-r/

Thank you!

A nice weekend!