a question about a simply figure

Zhang Jian
I think there is a question in R. I donot know the reason.
This is my data about comulative percentage figure. The result is not right.

The first point (no=1,leiji=26.94350) in the plot figure was showen in a
lower location. Why?
Thanks !

> fre
   no     leiji
1   1  26.94350
2   2  46.86401
3   3  60.59032
4   4  72.17355
5   5  77.85521
6   6  82.05853
7   7  85.56495
8   8  87.64378
9   9  89.42997
10 10  91.01150
11 11  92.32409
12 12  93.48106
13 13  94.62618
14 14  95.47530
15 15  96.25000
16 16  96.71516
17 17  97.14648
18 18  97.51522
19 19  97.86367
20 20  98.10217
21 21  98.32544
22 22  98.51658
23 23  98.69756
24 24  98.85995
25 25  99.00372
26 26  99.11874
27 27  99.22192
28 28  99.32510
29 29  99.42659
30 30  99.49932
31 31  99.56360
32 32  99.61265
33 33  99.66001
34 34  99.70737
35 35  99.75304
36 36  99.79702
37 37  99.83424
38 38  99.86130
39 39  99.88836
40 40  99.91373
41 41  99.93572
42 42  99.95264
43 43  99.96448
44 44  99.97294
45 45  99.97970
46 46  99.98647
47 47  99.99154
48 48  99.99493
49 49  99.99662
50 50  99.99831
51 51 100.00000
>plot(fre$no,fre$leiji)

Re: a question about a simply figure

Sean O'Riordain
Hi Zhang Jian,

If I say plot(t$no,t$leiji), then the lower bound is "neatly" set at
about 25... (I'm not sure how I can measure the bounds on the current
plot - but I'm sure it can be found!)

You can set the bounds on the y-axis to be between 0 and 100 by saying
plot(fre$no,fre$leiji,ylim=c(0,100))

cheers,
Sean

On 02/06/06, zhang jian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think there is a question in R. I donot know the reason.
> This is my data about comulative percentage figure. The result is not right.
>
> The first point (no=1,leiji=26.94350) in the plot figure was showen in a
> lower location. Why?
> Thanks !
>
> > fre
>    no     leiji
> 1   1  26.94350
> 2   2  46.86401
> 3   3  60.59032
> 4   4  72.17355
> 5   5  77.85521
> 6   6  82.05853
> 7   7  85.56495
> 8   8  87.64378
> 9   9  89.42997
> 10 10  91.01150
> 11 11  92.32409
> 12 12  93.48106
> 13 13  94.62618
> 14 14  95.47530
> 15 15  96.25000
> 16 16  96.71516
> 17 17  97.14648
> 18 18  97.51522
> 19 19  97.86367
> 20 20  98.10217
> 21 21  98.32544
> 22 22  98.51658
> 23 23  98.69756
> 24 24  98.85995
> 25 25  99.00372
> 26 26  99.11874
> 27 27  99.22192
> 28 28  99.32510
> 29 29  99.42659
> 30 30  99.49932
> 31 31  99.56360
> 32 32  99.61265
> 33 33  99.66001
> 34 34  99.70737
> 35 35  99.75304
> 36 36  99.79702
> 37 37  99.83424
> 38 38  99.86130
> 39 39  99.88836
> 40 40  99.91373
> 41 41  99.93572
> 42 42  99.95264
> 43 43  99.96448
> 44 44  99.97294
> 45 45  99.97970
> 46 46  99.98647
> 47 47  99.99154
> 48 48  99.99493
> 49 49  99.99662
> 50 50  99.99831
> 51 51 100.00000
> >plot(fre$no,fre$leiji)

Re: a question about a simply figure

P Ehlers
I don't understand the question. What's wrong with showing 26.94350 as
being less than all the other leiji values?

Peter Ehlers