addScales package announcement

Bert Gunter-2
In case anyone here is interested (this appeared on the r-packages
list, but it seems that posts there are no longer forwarded here):

addScales is a small package now on CRAN that modifies trellis objects
created
using lattice graphics by adding horizontal and/or vertical reference
lines to provide visual scaling information. This is mostly useful
for multi-panel plots that use the relation = 'free' option in their
'scales' argument list. Examples show when and how this might aid data
visualization.

Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions for improvement.

Re: addScales package announcement

Abby Spurdle
That's a good idea.

I used something similar in one of packages:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/probhat/vignettes/probhatx_ckernels.pdf
(Currently, being updated).

Maybe you should write a vignette (even a small one), or create a
simple webpage.
I doubt that your *description* alone is sufficient to convey possible
usefulness.