binary tree

Peppino
Hi I am new with R

I Have to build a binary tree with R. I'm very confused was wondering if anyone had any R sample code they would share.

Any bady can help me?

Bye

Giuseppe

Re: binary tree

Robert Baer
On 6/27/2012 3:20 AM, Peppino wrote:
> Hi I am new with R
>
> I Have to build a binary tree with R. I'm very confused was wondering if
> anyone had any R sample code they would share.
>
> Any bady can help me?
You might want to look at the R Task view for phylogenetics:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Phylogenetics.html.

The ape package may be some help depending on what you want to do.

Rob