can anyone tell me what is the meaning of the x and y axis ?

can anyone tell me what is the meaning of the x and y axis ?

Jie TANG-3
hi ,I am trying to using wavelet package.

require(wavelets)
wt <- dwt(aa, n.levels=4, boundary="reflection", fast=TRUE)
plot(wt)

and we can get the figure as the attachment.

aa is a data array that came from the one day obvervation in 1HZ and has
the length of 86400 .

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of the information of x-axis and
y-axis .

Which one is the space scale ?

thank you .

--