correlation pulses of concentration and biological responses

correlation pulses of concentration and biological responses

Chloe
Dear all,
I would like to estimate the correlation between concentration and biological response, but the correlation is not linear as concentration increases gradually along time with 3 peaks of concentration and response increases as well but less quickly and with three decreasing peaks corresponding to the concentration peaks as shown on the figure:
Does it exist a package in R to do so ?? Which kind of correlation could I use ??
I know this question is a bit in between statistics and R but I really wanted to know if such correlations are implemented in R.
Thanks a lot for your help,
ChloƩ