dataRetrieval: whatNWISdata() return value type

dataRetrieval: whatNWISdata() return value type

Rich Shepard
The dataRetrieval package PDF has a list of values returned by
whatNWISdata(). One value returned when I run this function is not on the
list and my searches of USGS web sites doesn't find it. The value's name is
"ts_id". A pointer to where that's defined is needed.

Regards,

Rich

Re: dataRetrieval: whatNWISdata() return value type

Bill Dunlap-2
https://help.waterdata.usgs.gov/codes-and-parameters/codes

   - *Time series identifier* - A 5-6 digit number (ts_id) which uniquely
   identifies a series of data for one parameter at one location at a
   continuous-recording data site. The ts_id is used by the database for
   selecting data for download or display as a list, table, or graph and may
   change over time as new database tables are created.

On Sun, 6 Sep 2020, Bill Dunlap wrote:

> https://help.waterdata.usgs.gov/codes-and-parameters/codes
>
>   - *Time series identifier* - A 5-6 digit number (ts_id) which uniquely
>   identifies a series of data for one parameter at one location at a
>   continuous-recording data site. The ts_id is used by the database for
>   selecting data for download or display as a list, table, or graph and may
>   change over time as new database tables are created.

Bill,

I found many lists of parameters none included this one. Thank you again.

Rich