error in Rstudio

Κυριάκος Γιαλλουράκης
Greetings,
I tried to open R-studio(windows 10 pro) but instead of running the app, my
screen opens a window saying 'loadlibrary failed with error 1114: some
preparation routine of a DLL failed'
I deleted both R and R-studio, but when I downloaded them again(both in
latest edition), the same thing appears.

Please help me with my problem,
Best Regards,
Kyriakos

Re: error in Rstudio

Duncan Murdoch-2
On 22/02/2021 10:01 a.m., Κυριάκος Γιαλλουράκης wrote:
> Greetings,
> I tried to open R-studio(windows 10 pro) but instead of running the app, my
> screen opens a window saying 'loadlibrary failed with error 1114: some
> preparation routine of a DLL failed'
> I deleted both R and R-studio, but when I downloaded them again(both in
> latest edition), the same thing appears.
>
> Please help me with my problem,
> Best Regards,

What happens if you try to open Rgui or command line R?