failing automatic incoming check

Sebastian P. Luque
Hello,

I got a notification regarding a failure to pass incoming checks
automatically after a CRAN submission.  The details are given here:

https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/diveMove_1.5.0_20200908_191325/

The only visible issue is a NOTE from the macosx build, with the very
terse:

"No Protocol Specified"

My searches suggest this can be ignored, but it would be nice to squash
it.  Any tips welcome.

--
Seb

Re: failing automatic incoming check

Uwe Ligges-3

On 08.09.2020 21:34, Sebastian P. Luque wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I got a notification regarding a failure to pass incoming checks
> automatically after a CRAN submission.  The details are given here:
>
> https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/diveMove_1.5.0_20200908_191325/
>
> The only visible issue is a NOTE from the macosx build, with the very
> terse:
>
> "No Protocol Specified"
>
> My searches suggest this can be ignored, but it would be nice to squash
> it.  Any tips welcome.

For some reason this should hgave undergone manual inpection but got
auto rejected. Ideally you would reduce the test timing so that the
overall check time is less than 10 min .

Best,
Uwe Ligges