fill out a PDF form in R

R help mailing list-2
Hi all,

I would like to get ideas about how to fill out a PDF form in R and to know if it's possible or not. I could not find something helpful in Internet.

Does anyone know a good link for that or have experience in this?
Thanks for any help!

Elahe

Re: fill out a PDF form in R

Ulrik Stervbo-2
Hi Elahe,

I have no clue, but maybe you can dump the data fields using pdftk, and
work with those in R.

HTH
Ulrik

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 at 13:50 Elahe chalabi via R-help <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to get ideas about how to fill out a PDF form in R and to
> know if it's possible or not. I could not find something helpful in
> Internet.
>
> Does anyone know a good link for that or have experience in this?
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Elahe

Re: fill out a PDF form in R

Ulrik Stervbo-2
On second thought, you could also use pdftk to fill out the pdf form with
data generated in R.