forecast accuracy

R help mailing list-2
I am working in the functional time series, I obtain the one year ahead forecast in the functional format, Know i want to forecast accuracy for example mean absolute percentage error in R, please help how i do this in R

Re: forecast accuracy

Thomas Adams-2
Look at the 'verification' contributed package

Tom