forest plot -metafor package

Usmle Ck
*I am performing a meta-analysis using the metafor package. My data are
**proportions and I used the Freeman Tukey double arcine (FT)**
transformation to fit the random effects model. To create a **forest
plot with my estimates backtransformed to the original scale of
**proportions i found this post which helped alot>*

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2010-December/263286.html

*but i still cant enter the study names/authors to the forest plot?
can you help *

*thanks in advance*

Re: forest plot -metafor package

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP)
Dear Usmle Ck,

This is what the 'slab' argument is for (for adding 'study labels'). For an example, see:

https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/plots:forest_plot

Best,
Wolfgang