gWidgets: how to remove that is box drawn when moving the mouse with pressed button

gWidgets: how to remove that is box drawn when moving the mouse with pressed button

markheckmann
Hi,

how can I omit the box drawn from the starting position to the current position
of the mouse when clicking and it over a GTK graphics object?
I have seen that in the 'playwith' package the box changes to an arrow when
using the 'pan' button. But I do not find the corresponding line in the code to implement that.

library(gWidgets)
options("guiToolkit"="RGtk2")

w <- gwindow()
g <- ggraphics(cont=w)
par(mar=rep(0,4))
size(g) <- c(600,600)
plot(1:10)

Thanks!
Mark
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Mark Heckmann
Blog: www.markheckmann.de
R-Blog: http://ryouready.wordpress.com

Re: gWidgets: how to remove that is box drawn when moving the mouse with pressed button

jverzaniNWBKZ
Mark Heckmann <mark.heckmann <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> how can I omit the box drawn from the starting position to the
> current position of the mouse when clicking and it over a GTK
> graphics object? I have seen that in the 'playwith' package the box
> changes to an arrow when using the 'pan' button. But I do not find
> the corresponding line in the code to implement that.

.. snip ..

Unfortunately I have that hard coded in with no means to turn it off. I
"borrowed" the idea from playwith, so  should be able to integrate
 in what you describe. At the least, I should allow the user to remove
the rubber banding.

--J