gslider-gwidgets

karthicklakshman
Hello R lovers,

For my GUI, I am using gslider of Gwidgets. I need to add the "to=" value dynamically ie., maximum value from a data frame column(something like to=max(df[,3])).  But I am getting error message like

Error in checkPtrType(object, "GtkWidget") :
  object of class NULL isn't a GtkWidget

Not sure what I am missing here!!!

Regards,
karthick

Re: gslider-gwidgets

jverzaniNWBKZ
karthicklakshman <karthick.lakshman <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello R lovers,
>
> For my GUI, I am using gslider of Gwidgets. I need to add the "to=" value
> dynamically ie., maximum value from a data frame column(something like
> to=max(df[,3])).  But I am getting error message like

You update the items to select from using [<-, as in:

sl <- gslider(container=gwindow()) ## use defaults
sl[] <- seq(0, 2*pi, length=100)   ## new values

Of course, your sequence values will depend on the data frame you have
in mind