heatmap and colour key

Daren Tan-2
I would like to visualize my data via heatmap so that the value range
c(-2,2) corresponds to greenred(75). However, heatmap uses the min and
max from my dataset instead. How to solve this ?

Re: heatmap and colour key

Stephen J. Barr-2
Check out http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RColorBrewer/index.html