help for R code

Ablaye Ngalaba
Good morning dear administrators,
Please help me to code this code in R.
I use in this file the redescription function Φ which by making a scalar
product gives a . You can also choose instead of the redescription function
Φ a kernel k(x,x).

                  Sincerely

Re: help for R code

Eric Berger
Hi Ablaye,
The CRAN repository has thousands of available R packages. To help
people find relevant packages amid such a huge collection, there are
some 'task view' pages that group packages according to a particular
task. I am guessing that you are interested in kernels because of
their use in machine learning, so you might want to look at the
Machine Learning task view at:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/MachineLearning.html

If you search for 'kernels' on that page you will find

'Support Vector Machines and Kernel Methods' which mentions a few
packages that use kernels.

Good luck,
Eric