help

Sujaya
Respected Sir,
I am Sujaya ,a data researcher in India.I am unable to read text file
folder in R.the permission denied error refuses to get resolved.Can you
help me?
yours sincerely,
Sujaya

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: help

Christopher W. Ryan
You will get the best help if you:

1. post email in plain text, not html
2. post the command/code you issued and the result/error that was returned
3. Information about your operating system sometimes helps.

--Chris Ryan
Binghamton, NY, US

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 3:36 PM Sujaya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Respected Sir,
> I am Sujaya ,a data researcher in India.I am unable to read text file
> folder in R.the permission denied error refuses to get resolved.Can you
> help me?
> yours sincerely,
> Sujaya
>
> <
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
> >
> Virus-free.
> www.avg.com
> <
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail

Re: help

Jeff Newmiller
Permission denied is an operating system issue... which is off topic here.

I will warn you that installing R on Windows using Run As Administrator is a recipe for disaster, and if you did this then resolving the mess will most likely require knowledgeable surgery on your file system permissions by a local Windows expert. However, I cannot tell that this is in fact your problem... it is merely something that may be relevant.

Please read the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer of this and every message on this mailing list. In particular you need to avoid letting your email software send HTML email to the list, as that can make it very hard to read.