hide or minimize graphics

Felipe Carrillo
Hello all:
Is there a way to create a graph and then hide it or
just make a graph in the background (invisible). Thanks

 Felipe D. Carrillo
  Fishery Biologist
  US Fish & Wildlife Service
  Red Bluff, California 96080

Re: hide or minimize graphics

Marc Schwartz
On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 13:29 -0700, Felipe Carrillo wrote:
> Hello all:
> Is there a way to create a graph and then hide it or
> just make a graph in the background (invisible). Thanks

I think that we will need more information here, notably what you want
to ultimately do with the graph.

You could create a graphic file (eg. PDF, PS, JPG/PNG) which would not
be displayed on the screen. If one of those formats would meet your
ultimate goal, then see ?Devices for more information.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz