hist from a data frame that is a list

Pedro páramo
Hi all,

I have made some calculus and creating this:

bwfinal <- matrix(bestworst, nrow =35 , ncol = 1)
bwfinal2 <- matrix(namebw, nrow =35 , ncol = 1)

bwc<-cbind(bwfinal2,bwfinal)
colnames(bwc)=c("Accion","reval")
bwc <- as.data.frame(bwc)
colnames(bwchist)=c("Accion","reval")
bwchist <-as.data.frame(bwc[order(bwc$reval), ])

It is supposed thar bwchist is a data frame but when I try to make an hist
it says me

Error in hist.default(bwchist) : 'x' must be numeric

It looks like bwchist is a list but dont I have tried to use unnlist but
always appears the same error

My bwchist is like this when run on the command line How should I treat
this data frame to hist Accio on x axis and values of reval on Y axis?:

 bwchist
          Accion       reval
20           IAG  -0.6962448
7       Sabadell  -0.6788028
22         Melia  -0.5636132
26        Repsol  -0.4645528
23        Merlin  -0.4545645
8      Santander  -0.4368512
5  ArcelorMittal  -0.3847631
6           BBVA  -0.3774718
4        Amadeus  -0.3755909
28    Telefonica  -0.3598171
35         Indra   -0.358055
2            ACS   -0.354641
34      Almirall  -0.3510929
19      Colonial  -0.3501759
32           CIE   -0.315845
9      Bankinter  -0.2999523
21        Mapfre  -0.2913895
3           Aena  -0.2759459
31        Bankia   -0.262466
10     CaixaBank  -0.2539538
18       Inditex  -0.2505565
13          ENCE  -0.2414169
24       Naturgy  -0.2409723
30      Acerinox  -0.1881223
16       Grifols  -0.1819918
15     Ferrovial   -0.173434
12        Enagas  -0.0312891
25           REE 0.006016704
1        Acciona  0.04221062
14        Endesa  0.07195485
33      MasMovil   0.1120944
27       SGamesa   0.2178233
29      Viscofan    0.245229
17     Iberdrola   0.2585861
11       Cellnex    0.429028

Re: hist from a data frame that is a list

braverock
In the future, please direct general R questions to stack orverflow or
the general R-help list.  This question is for Finance and finance-
related packages.

try:

hist(bwchist$reval)

If that doesn't work, try

class(bwchist)

I suspect that the long list of tidyverse packages in your prior emails
may have led you astray, and basic things won't work.

Regards,

Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson
ph: +1.773.459.4973

Re: hist from a data frame that is a list

Pedro páramo
I have tried all, sorry because its true is not a finance question I
confused because its the treatment of the output of a finance question.

Sorry and many thanks in advance

Please receive my apologuises.