how I can perform Multivariate Garch analysis in R

how I can perform Multivariate Garch analysis in R

Arun.stat
Dear aDVISOR,
Hope I am not disturbing you. Can you tell me how I can perform Multivariate
Garch analysis in R. Also please, it is my humble request let me know some
resource materials on Multivariate Garch analysis itself.

Sincerely yours,

--
Arun Kumar Saha, M.Sc.[C.U.]
S T A T I S T I C I A N    [Analyst]

Re: how I can perform Multivariate Garch analysis in R

Patrick Burns
It is too late now, but this would have been better
asked on the R-sig-finance list.

On 2005-09-22 there was an answer to a question
on R-help "MGARCH estimation" that gave the address
of a package for BEKK estimation.

There is a working paper on the Burns Statistics website
that explains how to do multivariate GARCH estimation
when you only have software for univariate estimation.

Patrick Burns
[hidden email]
+44 (0)20 8525 0696
http://www.burns-stat.com

Arun Kumar Saha wrote:

>Dear aDVISOR,
>Hope I am not disturbing you. Can you tell me how I can perform Multivariate
>Garch analysis in R. Also please, it is my humble request let me know some
>resource materials on Multivariate Garch analysis itself.
>
>Sincerely yours,
>

>--
>Arun Kumar Saha, M.Sc.[C.U.]
>S T A T I S T I C I A N    [Analyst]
>Transgraph Consulting [www.transgraph.com]
>Hyderabad, INDIA
>Contact # Home: +91-033-25558038
>               Office: +91-040-55755003
>               Mobile: 919849957010
>E-Mail: [hidden email]

Re: how I can perform Multivariate Garch analysis in R

Kjetil Halvorsen
Arun Kumar Saha wrote:
> Dear aDVISOR,
> Hope I am not disturbing you. Can you tell me how I can perform Multivariate
> Garch analysis in R. Also please, it is my humble request let me know some
> resource materials on Multivariate Garch analysis itself.

You could try    help.search("garch")   or
RSiteSearch("garch")

But for me this only leads to univariate garch (at least two
implementations).

Kjetil