how can I autometicaly capture image in my computer using CCD camera and R programming code?

how can I autometicaly capture image in my computer using CCD camera and R programming code?

Matiur
Hi all,
I want to capture plant image after 5 miniutes later and want to continue this process automatically using  CCD camera and R programming code. Please, help me, how can I control  CCD camera (camera name: MV-1400 UC) and capturing image and autosaving image in my computer?

Thanks for any help.
Regards,
Matiur

Re: how can I autometicaly capture image in my computer using CCD camera and R programming code?

Bart Joosen
I'm not sure what you try to accomplish, but now these these there are plenty of tool which allow exactly what you want to do.
Do a google on thetering and time lapse and you are on your way.

HTH

Bart