how do I make a movie out of a timeseries of 2D data?

how do I make a movie out of a timeseries of 2D data?

LosemindL
Hi all,

I have an array of 10000 x 200 x 200 numbers... which is a time-series of
200x200 2D data...

The 1st dimension is the time index.

Is there a way to make a movie out of these data - i.e. playback 10000
frames(200x200) at a playback rate per second?

Thanks a lot!

Re: how do I make a movie out of a timeseries of 2D data?

gsee
Michael,

Please don't cross post to both lists.  If it doesn't have to do with
finance, don't send it it r-sig-finance.

Thanks,
Garrett