how to adjust gui window size

mrzung
hi, i'm trying to make gui function by "aDialog" FUN.
What i want to do is adjusting the window size.

my function is ,

aa<- aDialog(items=list(
ps=numericItem(),
number=numericItem(),
term=numericItem()
),
OK_handler=function(.) { # . is reference to dlg object
values <- .$to_R()
do.call("KOD",values)
}
)

how can i adjust the size of the window?

Thanks~

Re: how to adjust gui window size

jverzaniNWBKZ
mrzung <mrzung46 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> hi, i'm trying to make gui function by "aDialog" FUN.
> What i want to do is adjusting the window size.
>
> my function is ,
>
> aa<- aDialog(items=list(
> ps=numericItem(),
> number=numericItem(),
> term=numericItem()
> ),
> OK_handler=function(.) { # . is reference to dlg object
> values <- .$to_R()
> do.call("KOD",values)
> }
> )
>
> how can i adjust the size of the window?

You are much better off pointing out this uses the traitr package,
as otherwise one wouldn't know where to begin. In this case,
there isn't a straightforward way, but this hack will let you do it:

 size(aa$widget_list$toplevel) <- c(600, 600)

I haven't worked on that package for awhile, as it didn't get many users.