how to create table with file link in Rd File

how to create table with file link in Rd File

purushothaman
Hi

how to create table with file link in Rd File

Thanks
B.Purushothaman

Re: how to create table with file link in Rd File

Jessica Streicher
I think you need to elaborate a bit. At least I  get no idea of what you want from that one sentence.

On 17.07.2012, at 13:44, purushothaman wrote:

> Hi
>
> how to create table with file link in Rd File
>
> Thanks
> B.Purushothaman

Re: how to create table with file link in Rd File

purushothaman
This post was updated on .
Hi,

i need to create table like this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
module name      class name        function name                  fun description
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CSV Functions     CSVoperations  Read csv           used to read input csv file

in Rd file

Thanks
B.Purushothaman

Re: how to create table with file link in Rd File

Eik Vettorazzi-2
Hi,
I think \tabular does what you want, see
see http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html#Lists-and-tables

hth.

Am 17.07.2012 14:45, schrieb purushothaman:

> Hi,
>
> i need to create table like this
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> module name      class name        function name
> fun description
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> CSV Functions     CSVoperations   http://readcsv.hml Read csv     used to
> read input csv file

> Thanks
> B.Purushothaman

Eik Vettorazzi

Department of Medical Biometry and Epidemiology
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf

Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg

T ++49/40/7410-58243
F ++49/40/7410-57790

--
Pflichtangaben gemäß Gesetz über elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister sowie das Unternehmensregister (EHUG):

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Guido Sauter (Vertreter des Vorsitzenden), Dr. Alexander Kirstein, Joachim Prölß, Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus

Re: how to create table with file link in Rd File

Jessica Streicher
Try again please,

so you have a table/dataframe or some such with 4(?) columns:
module_name, class_name, function_name and function_description

I guess under the second line shall be an example of data in the table, but i cannot see what belongs to what column.

If you have an example table already as an R Object, use dput() to give it to us (see the posting guide for more information on that).

Finally: what does that table have to do with file links and Rd files?

On 17.07.2012, at 14:45, purushothaman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i need to create table like this
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> module name      class name        function name
> fun description
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> CSV Functions     CSVoperations   http://readcsv.hml Read csv     used to
> read input csv file

> Thanks
> B.Purushothaman

Re: how to create table with file link in Rd File

Jessica Streicher
Oh, i think i get it now, you're talking about  formatting a table in a documentation file?

On 17.07.2012, at 14:45, purushothaman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i need to create table like this
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> module name      class name        function name
> fun description
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> CSV Functions     CSVoperations   http://readcsv.hml Read csv     used to
> read input csv file

> Thanks
> B.Purushothaman

Re: how to create table with file link in Rd File

purushothaman
Yes your right , pls tell how do format table in Rd files

Thanks
B.Purushothama

Re: how to create table with file link in Rd File

Jessica Streicher

Yepp, that makes much more sense, look at Eiks post for an answer.
I'm terribly sorry, i confused Rd with RData.