how to draw the probability ellipse circle figure?

how to draw the probability ellipse circle figure?

Jie TANG-3
hi ,R user folks .

Nowadays I read a paper which draw a probability ellipse circle  figure
shown in the appendix.
 I wonder how to draw this figure by R ?
the x-axis and y-axis both express the error but in different direction .
--
TANG Jie
Email: [hidden email]

Re: how to draw the probability ellipse circle figure?

Ben Bolker
Jie TANG <totangjie <at> gmail.com> writes:

> hi ,R user folks .
>
> Nowadays I read a paper which draw a probability ellipse circle  figure
> shown in the appendix.
>  I wonder how to draw this figure by R ?
> the x-axis and y-axis both express the error but in different direction .

  Your question is quite vague, but perhaps you might start with the
ellipse package.  Also try

RSiteSearch("ellipse")