how to make output more lovely

mrzung
Hi, I'm trying to make output of my function easier to see and more lovely.

As u know, R output is not easy to see for beginner of study or anyone not expert
so I want to transform the output into other form.
Output of my function is just long text with some numerical result and table.

Is there a way to solve it?

Thanks.

Re: how to make output more lovely

Michael Weylandt
If you know LaTeX,

Hmisc::latex, xtable [package], and tables [package]

all provide auto-generated output for many common results. Otherwise,
you'll need to be more specific than "other form" -- there are quite a
few of those.

Michael