installing Rgraphviz

Data Analytics Corp.-2
Hi,

I attempted to install Rgraphviz but ran into a problem.  It requires
graphviz 2.20.3.  I have this and installed it but the Windows 7 system
path variable has to be modified to include the path to the graphviz bin
file.  How do I do this on Windows 7?  It's been a long time since I had
to change the path variable.

Thanks,

Walt

________________________

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Re: installing Rgraphviz

Jeff Newmiller
This is off-topic, and extremely easy to find an answer to using Google.
DCN:<[hidden email]> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

"Data Analytics Corp." <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I attempted to install Rgraphviz but ran into a problem. It requires
graphviz 2.20.3. I have this and installed it but the Windows 7 system
path variable has to be modified to include the path to the graphviz bin
file. How do I do this on Windows 7? It's been a long time since I had
to change the path variable.

Thanks,

Walt

________________________

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Re: installing Rgraphviz

Prof Brian Ripley
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> This is off-topic, and extremely easy to find an answer to using Google.

It is also in the rw-FAQ.

> Jeff Newmiller The ..... ..... Go Live...
> DCN:<[hidden email]> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
> Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
> Research Engineer (Solar/Batteries O.O#. #.O#. with
> /Software/Embedded Controllers) .OO#. .OO#. rocks...1k
>
> "Data Analytics Corp." <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I attempted to install Rgraphviz but ran into a problem. It requires
> graphviz 2.20.3. I have this and installed it but the Windows 7 system
> path variable has to be modified to include the path to the graphviz bin
> file. How do I do this on Windows 7? It's been a long time since I had
> to change the path variable.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Walt

> Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
> Data Analytics Corp.
> 44 Hamilton Lane
> Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Re: installing Rgraphviz

Søren Højsgaard
Hardly an R question, but a google search with the string "change the path variable windows 7" gave quite a few hits, for example http://geekswithblogs.net/renso/archive/2009/10/21/how-to-set-the-windows-path-in-windows-7.aspx

Regards
Søren