installing the lubricate package

lily li
Hi R users,

I'm trying to download lubricate from this website, and then install it on
my mac.
https://github.com/hadley/lubridate

but it says windows version does not apply to mac. How to install the
package for mac? Thanks.

Re: installing the lubricate package

Ismail SEZEN
You don't have to download and install from github. You can install
lubridate package easly from cran repository. If you really intend to
install from github, i advise you install devtools package first and use
install_github function.

http://www.inside-r.org/packages/cran/devtools/docs/install_github

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016, 03:36 lily li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi R users,
>
> I'm trying to download lubricate from this website, and then install it on
> my mac.
> https://github.com/hadley/lubridate
>
> but it says windows version does not apply to mac. How to install the
> package for mac? Thanks.

Re: installing the lubricate package

Pages, Herve
also it's lubridate, not lubricate :-/

On 07/21/2016 05:44 PM, Ismail SEZEN wrote:

> You don't have to download and install from github. You can install
> lubridate package easly from cran repository. If you really intend to
> install from github, i advise you install devtools package first and use
> install_github function.
>
> http://www.inside-r.org/packages/cran/devtools/docs/install_github
>
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2016, 03:36 lily li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi R users,
>>
>> I'm trying to download lubricate from this website, and then install it on
>> my mac.
>> https://github.com/hadley/lubridate
>>
>> but it says windows version does not apply to mac. How to install the
>> package for mac? Thanks.

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences