lambad and biasadj parameters in auto.arima and forecast functions

lambad and biasadj parameters in auto.arima and forecast functions

PaulJr
Dear friends,

Hope you are doing great. I noticed that both the auto.arima and the
forecast function share parameters, like for example lambda and biasadj. If
I set this parameters = TRUE in function auto.arima, do I also have to
specify them and set them = TRUE in the forecast function?

Best regards,

Paul