library(multcomp) does not work for loading Tukey

library(multcomp) does not work for loading Tukey

CHIRIBOGA Xavier
Dear colleagues,

For Tukey, I tried to load the function with

library(multcomp) but again a message says:

Error in library(multcomp) : any package called ‘multcomp’ has been found

Thanks for ur help,

Xavier

Re: library(multcomp) does not work for loading Tukey

Michael Dewey
Dear Xavier

See below for comments

On 26/02/2015 11:20, CHIRIBOGA Xavier wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>

> For Tukey, I tried to load the function with
>

> library(multcomp) but again a message says:
>

> Error in library(multcomp) : any package called ‘multcomp’ has been found

I suspect you translated this? I would have thought the message in
English would have been
there is no package called 'multcomp'
which gives you the clue that you should install it first
?install.packages
is your friend

Michael

> Thanks for ur help,