linear lists, insertion, deletion, traversal

linear lists, insertion, deletion, traversal

Christian Hoffmann
Hi,

Linear lists, as described e.g. by N.Wirth in "Algorithms and Data
Structures", seem not to be implemented in S/R, and this with some good
reason, I think.

Nevertheless I want to implement an algorithm using such linear lists.
Does anybody have experience in this? I could not find any reference in
R resources, also the Blue Book is mute here.

Thank you
Christian
--
Dr. Christian W. Hoffmann,
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL

Tel +41-44-7392-277  (office)   -111(exchange)
Fax +41-44-7392-215  (fax)
[hidden email]
http://www.wsl.ch/staff/christian.hoffmann

International Conference 5.-7.6.2006 Ekaterinburg Russia
"Climate changes and their impact on boreal and temperate forests"
http://ecoinf.uran.ru/conference/