logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

12

logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero
Here's the raw data I'm working with (will be available temporarily):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41922443/dataout_2471_843.csv

Next, here's the code I want to impose (error that I'm seeing SHOULD reproduce on your shell when script is executed...btw using Ubuntu Linux 11.10 if that makes a difference):

http://pastebin.com/LDNw8UT0

The issue specifically is the last line of code in which I want to print out any value greater than 0. The outputs that I'm getting, however, are printing out 0's down the columns. I've tried various methods assuming various theories, read the R manual via "?" for different possible solutions, Googled stuff, tried the ifelse function which produces the same error, tried creating logical vectors to get a better visual of what the process is, tried doing all of the above on a small sample data set (which actually works correctly for some reason, but doesn't work on the actual raw data), and basically have done a lot of research and trial and error before posting on here. Help is much appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I hope I asked this correctly on the forum (putting reproducible code that reproduces the error, etc.). If I made some noob mistake, I apologize in advance so please don't be mad at me. I will clarify if necessary.

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

David Winsemius

On Mar 14, 2012, at 7:57 AM, knavero wrote:

> Here's the raw data I'm working with (will be available temporarily):
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41922443/dataout_2471_843.csv

Nothing appears.

> Next, here's the code I want to impose (error that I'm seeing SHOULD
> reproduce on your shell when script is executed...btw using Ubuntu
> Linux
> 11.10 if that makes a difference):
>
> http://pastebin.com/LDNw8UT0
>
> The issue specifically is the last line of code in which I want to
> print out
> any value greater than 0.

You're missing a comma between 0 and "]" in the last line if your goal
is to retrieve the rows that satisfy that condition (and if the
condition makes any sense). Haven't tested the rest of your code,
though.

?Extract

> The outputs that I'm getting, however, are
> printing out 0's down the columns. I've tried various methods assuming
> various theories, read the R manual via "?" for different possible
> solutions, Googled stuff, tried the ifelse function which produces
> the same
> error, tried creating logical vectors to get a better visual of what
> the
> process is, tried doing all of the above on a small sample data set
> (which
> actually works correctly for some reason, but doesn't work on the
> actual raw
> data), and basically have done a lot of research and trial and error
> before
> posting on here. Help is much appreciated. Thank you.
>
> P.S. I hope I asked this correctly on the forum (putting
> reproducible code
> that reproduces the error, etc.).

If there is an error then you should post the complete error message.

> If I made some noob mistake, I apologize
> in advance so please don't be mad at me. I will clarify if necessary.

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero
"> Here's the raw data I'm working with (will be available temporarily):

> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41922443/dataout_2471_843.csv

Nothing appears. "

^ Clicking on the link should prompt you to download a csv file and save it somewhere in your HDD.

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero
"> The outputs that I'm getting, however, are
> printing out 0's down the columns. I've tried various methods assuming
> various theories, read the R manual via "?" for different possible
> solutions, Googled stuff, tried the ifelse function which produces
> the same
> error, tried creating logical vectors to get a better visual of what
> the
> process is, tried doing all of the above on a small sample data set
> (which
> actually works correctly for some reason, but doesn't work on the
> actual raw
> data), and basically have done a lot of research and trial and error
> before
> posting on here. Help is much appreciated. Thank you.
>
> P.S. I hope I asked this correctly on the forum (putting
> reproducible code
> that reproduces the error, etc.).
... [show rest of quote]

If there is an error then you should post the complete error message."

Hm, technically there is no "error message"? It just prints zeros (the wrong output) as a result of explicitly making the logical condition " > 0". But anyway, I'll be sure to copy paste the error output next time. Thanks for the advice.

About to post the error because it's still showing up. I understand the "," is supposed to act as an (x, y) or (i, j) separator such that [,1] would be column 1 similar to how rawData$KW.ch..1..set.0. looks at the same column. Let me know if you're able to retrieve the csv file from the dropbox link. Again, it should prompt you to download it. I would've put a smaller sample size, but the logical condition seemed to work on a small scale version unfortunately, thus being unable to reproduce the problem.

On Mar 14, 2012, at 11:47 AM, knavero wrote:

> "> Here's the raw data I'm working with (will be available
> temporarily):
>>
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41922443/dataout_2471_843.csv
>
> Nothing appears. "
>
> ^ Clicking on the link should prompt you to download a csv file and
> save it
> somewhere in your HDD.
Nope. I just see a blank screen.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT

pastedGraphic.pdf (44K) Download Attachment

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero
Here's the exact error I'm receiving:

http://pastebin.com/mNsPauwk

Tracked each output along the way. Starting to think there's a bug in the source code.

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero
This post was updated on .

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

Michael Weylandt
I'm getting a 404 on the dropbox link....looking at your pastebin
link, my guess is that those numbers are in fact greater than zero,
but are very small so they appear as zeros in the print method.

If you want to send your data, it's easier to simply give us
dput(rawData) and copy and paste the result into the email thread.

I sincerely doubt that the world's most powerful and commonly used
statistical software, after 20 years of development, can't test for
something being greater than a literal.

Michael

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:23 PM, knavero <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's the exact error I'm receiving:
>
> http://pastebin.com/mNsPauwk
>
> Tracked each output along the way. Starting to think there's a bug in the
> source code.

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

Michael Weylandt
Also, the term "error" means something specific so try not to misuse
it (it will misdirect people as to the nature of your problem). An
error looks like what you get if you do this:

sqrt(list() + `if` / data)

Michael

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM, R. Michael Weylandt
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm getting a 404 on the dropbox link....looking at your pastebin
> link, my guess is that those numbers are in fact greater than zero,
> but are very small so they appear as zeros in the print method.
>
> If you want to send your data, it's easier to simply give us
> dput(rawData) and copy and paste the result into the email thread.
>
> I sincerely doubt that the world's most powerful and commonly used
> statistical software, after 20 years of development, can't test for
> something being greater than a literal.
>
> Michael
>
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:23 PM, knavero <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Here's the exact error I'm receiving:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/mNsPauwk
>>
>> Tracked each output along the way. Starting to think there's a bug in the
>> source code.

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

William Dunlap
If you showed the output of dput(yourData) or even str(yourData)
others could see what types the columns are.  Ordinary printed output can
make numeric, character, and factor data look the same.  Comparisons
involving strings do not always return the same value as comparisons
involving the equivalent numbers.  E.g.,

  > y <- c("0.00", "0.01", "10.1", "20.2", "0.00")
  > z <- zoo(y, as.POSIXct("2012-03-14")+(1:5)*24*60*60)
  > z # looks like numeric data, but it is not
  2012-03-15 2012-03-16 2012-03-17 2012-03-18 2012-03-19
        0.00       0.01       10.1       20.2       0.00
  > str(z)
  'zoo' series from 2012-03-15 to 2012-03-19
    Data: chr [1:5] "0.00" "0.01" "10.1" "20.2" "0.00"
    Index:  POSIXct[1:5], format: "2012-03-15" "2012-03-16" "2012-03-17" "2012-03-18" "2012-03-19"
  > z[z>0]
  2012-03-15 2012-03-16 2012-03-17 2012-03-18 2012-03-19
        0.00       0.01       10.1       20.2       0.00
  > z[z>"0.00"]
  2012-03-16 2012-03-17 2012-03-18
        0.01       10.1       20.2
  > "0.0" > 0
  [1] TRUE

Bill Dunlap
Spotfire, TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com

That sure doesn't resemble the output of dput().....

Still, I ran the following:

rawData <- read.zoo("dataout_2471_843.csv", header = TRUE, FUN =
as.chron, format = "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M", index.column = 2, sep = ",",
aggregate = function(x) tail(x,1))
rawData$Meter.ID = NULL
rawData[rawData$KW.ch..1..set.0. > 0]

per your pastebin and everything works as one might expect.

Please repeat those commands in a fresh (--vanilla with --no-restore)
R session to verify that you still have this problem and if you still
do please give us dput(rawData) as both Bill Dunlap and I asked.

Michael

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM, knavero <[hidden email]> wrote:

> attached http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4472408/dataout_2471_843.csv
> dataout_2471_843.csv

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero
"I'm getting a 404 on the dropbox link....looking at your pastebin
link, my guess is that those numbers are in fact greater than zero,
but are very small so they appear as zeros in the print method.

If you want to send your data, it's easier to simply give us
dput(rawData) and copy and paste the result into the email thread.

I sincerely doubt that the world's most powerful and commonly used
statistical software, after 20 years of development, can't test for
something being greater than a literal."

Right, sorry about the miscommunication. Did you try the attached file I uploaded 2 hours before the post above? I just noticed the more button here can attach files. Here it is:

dataout_2471_843.csv

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

William Dunlap
Here is an example of the start of a self-contained way to reproduce your problem:
> library(chron)
> library(zoo)
> rawData <- read.zoo("http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4472408/dataout_2471_843.csv",  header = TRUE,
+       FUN = as.chron, format = "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M", index.column = 2,
+       sep = ",", aggregate = function(x) tail(x, 1))

str() shows that the data is a 2-column character matrix:
> str(rawData)
'zoo' series from (02/11/12 12:45:00) to (02/22/12 08:30:00)
  Data: chr [1:1040, 1:2] "MCAS-B-2471        " "MCAS-B-2471        " "MCAS-B-2471        " ...
 - attr(*, "dimnames")=List of 2
  ..$ : chr [1:1040] "1" "2" "3" "4" ...
  ..$ : chr [1:2] "Meter.ID" "KW.ch..1..set.0."
  Index: Classes 'chron', 'dates', 'times'  atomic [1:1040] -715103 -715103 -715103 -715103 -715103 ...
  ..- attr(*, "format")= Named chr [1:2] "m/d/y" "h:m:s"
  .. ..- attr(*, "names")= chr [1:2] "dates" "times"
  ..- attr(*, "origin")= Named num [1:3] 1 1 1970
  .. ..- attr(*, "names")= chr [1:3] "month" "day" "year"

You need to figure out how to import the data as a character column and a numeric column
if you want the comparison with 0 to work.

Bill Dunlap
Spotfire, TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com

Additionally, the dput(rawData) output:

dput(rawData)
structure(list(Date...Time = structure(1:1040, .Label = c("2/11/12 12:45         ",
"2/11/12 13:00         ", "2/11/12 13:15         ", "2/11/12 13:30         ",
"2/11/12 13:45         ", "2/11/12 14:00         ", "2/11/12 14:15         ",
"2/11/12 14:30         ", "2/11/12 14:45         ", "2/11/12 15:00         ",
"2/11/12 15:15         ", "2/11/12 15:30         ", "2/11/12 15:45         ",
"2/11/12 16:00         ", "2/11/12 16:15         ", "2/11/12 16:30         ",
"2/11/12 16:45         ", "2/11/12 17:00         ", "2/11/12 17:15         ",
"2/11/12 17:30         ", "2/11/12 17:45         ", "2/11/12 18:00         ",
"2/11/12 18:15         ", "2/11/12 18:30         ", "2/11/12 18:45         ",
"2/11/12 19:00         ", "2/11/12 19:15         ", "2/11/12 19:30         ",
"2/11/12 19:45         ", "2/11/12 20:00         ", "2/11/12 20:15         ",
"2/11/12 20:30         ", "2/11/12 20:45         ", "2/11/12 21:00         ",
"2/11/12 21:15         ", "2/11/12 21:30         ", "2/11/12 21:45         ",
"2/11/12 22:00         ", "2/11/12 22:15         ", "2/11/12 22:30         ",
"2/11/12 22:45         ", "2/11/12 23:00         ", "2/11/12 23:15         ",
"2/11/12 23:30         ", "2/11/12 23:45         ", "2/12/12 00:00         ",
"2/12/12 00:15         ", "2/12/12 00:30         ", "2/12/12 00:45         ",
"2/12/12 01:00         ", "2/12/12 01:15         ", "2/12/12 01:30         ",
"2/12/12 01:45         ", "2/12/12 02:00         ", "2/12/12 02:15         ",
"2/12/12 02:30         ", "2/12/12 02:45         ", "2/12/12 03:00         ",
"2/12/12 03:15         ", "2/12/12 03:30         ", "2/12/12 03:45         ",
"2/12/12 04:00         ", "2/12/12 04:15         ", "2/12/12 04:30         ",
"2/12/12 04:45         ", "2/12/12 05:00         ", "2/12/12 05:15         ",
"2/12/12 05:30         ", "2/12/12 05:45         ", "2/12/12 06:00         ",
"2/12/12 06:15         ", "2/12/12 06:30         ", "2/12/12 06:45         ",
"2/12/12 07:00         ", "2/12/12 07:15         ", "2/12/12 07:30         ",
"2/12/12 07:45         ", "2/12/12 08:00         ", "2/12/12 08:15         ",
"2/12/12 08:30         ", "2/12/12 08:45         ", "2/12/12 09:00         ",
"2/12/12 09:15         ", "2/12/12 09:30         ", "2/12/12 09:45         ",
"2/12/12 10:00         ", "2/12/12 10:15         ", "2/12/12 10:30         ",
"2/12/12 10:45         ", "2/12/12 11:00         ", "2/12/12 11:15         ",
"2/12/12 11:30         ", "2/12/12 11:45         ", "2/12/12 12:00         ",
"2/12/12 12:15         ", "2/12/12 12:30         ", "2/12/12 12:45         ",
"2/12/12 13:00         ", "2/12/12 13:15         ", "2/12/12 13:30         ",
"2/12/12 13:45         ", "2/12/12 14:00         ", "2/12/12 14:15         ",
"2/12/12 14:30         ", "2/12/12 14:45         ", "2/12/12 15:00         ",
"2/12/12 15:15         ", "2/12/12 15:30         ", "2/12/12 15:45         ",
"2/12/12 16:00         ", "2/12/12 16:15         ", "2/12/12 16:30         ",
"2/12/12 16:45         ", "2/12/12 17:00         ", "2/12/12 17:15         ",
"2/12/12 17:30         ", "2/12/12 17:45         ", "2/12/12 18:00         ",
"2/12/12 18:15         ", "2/12/12 18:30         ", "2/12/12 18:45         ",
"2/12/12 19:00         ", "2/12/12 19:15         ", "2/12/12 19:30         ",
"2/12/12 19:45         ", "2/12/12 20:00         ", "2/12/12 20:15         ",
"2/12/12 20:30         ", "2/12/12 20:45         ", "2/12/12 21:00         ",
"2/12/12 21:15         ", "2/12/12 21:30         ", "2/12/12 21:45         ",
"2/12/12 22:00         ", "2/12/12 22:15         ", "2/12/12 22:30         ",
"2/12/12 22:45         ", "2/12/12 23:00         ", "2/12/12 23:15         ",
"2/12/12 23:30         ", "2/12/12 23:45         ", "2/13/12 00:00         ",
"2/13/12 00:15         ", "2/13/12 00:30         ", "2/13/12 00:45         ",
"2/13/12 01:00         ", "2/13/12 01:15         ", "2/13/12 01:30         ",
"2/13/12 01:45         ", "2/13/12 02:00         ", "2/13/12 02:15         ",
"2/13/12 02:30         ", "2/13/12 02:45         ", "2/13/12 03:00         ",
"2/13/12 03:15         ", "2/13/12 03:30         ", "2/13/12 03:45         ",
"2/13/12 04:00         ", "2/13/12 04:15         ", "2/13/12 04:30         ",
"2/13/12 04:45         ", "2/13/12 05:00         ", "2/13/12 05:15         ",
"2/13/12 05:30         ", "2/13/12 05:45         ", "2/13/12 06:00         ",
"2/13/12 06:15         ", "2/13/12 06:30         ", "2/13/12 06:45         ",
"2/13/12 07:00         ", "2/13/12 07:15         ", "2/13/12 07:30         ",
"2/13/12 07:45         ", "2/13/12 08:00         ", "2/13/12 08:15         ",
"2/13/12 08:30         ", "2/13/12 08:45         ", "2/13/12 09:00         ",
"2/13/12 09:15         ", "2/13/12 09:30         ", "2/13/12 09:45         ",
"2/13/12 10:00         ", "2/13/12 10:15         ", "2/13/12 10:30         ",
"2/13/12 10:45         ", "2/13/12 11:00         ", "2/13/12 11:15         ",
"2/13/12 11:30         ", "2/13/12 11:45         ", "2/13/12 12:00         ",
"2/13/12 12:15         ", "2/13/12 12:30         ", "2/13/12 12:45         ",
"2/13/12 13:00         ", "2/13/12 13:15         ", "2/13/12 13:30         ",
"2/13/12 13:45         ", "2/13/12 14:00         ", "2/13/12 14:15         ",
"2/13/12 14:30         ", "2/13/12 14:45         ", "2/13/12 15:00         ",
"2/13/12 15:15         ", "2/13/12 15:30         ", "2/13/12 15:45         ",
"2/13/12 16:00         ", "2/13/12 16:15         ", "2/13/12 16:30         ",
"2/13/12 16:45         ", "2/13/12 17:00         ", "2/13/12 17:15         ",
"2/13/12 17:30         ", "2/13/12 17:45         ", "2/13/12 18:00         ",
"2/13/12 18:15         ", "2/13/12 18:30         ", "2/13/12 18:45         ",
"2/13/12 19:00         ", "2/13/12 19:15         ", "2/13/12 19:30         ",
"2/13/12 19:45         ", "2/13/12 20:00         ", "2/13/12 20:15         ",
"2/13/12 20:30         ", "2/13/12 20:45         ", "2/13/12 21:00         ",
"2/13/12 21:15         ", "2/13/12 21:30         ", "2/13/12 21:45         ",
"2/13/12 22:00         ", "2/13/12 22:15         ", "2/13/12 22:30         ",
"2/13/12 22:45         ", "2/13/12 23:00         ", "2/13/12 23:15         ",
"2/13/12 23:30         ", "2/13/12 23:45         ", "2/14/12 00:00         ",
"2/14/12 00:15         ", "2/14/12 00:30         ", "2/14/12 00:45         ",
"2/14/12 01:00         ", "2/14/12 01:15         ", "2/14/12 01:30         ",
"2/14/12 01:45         ", "2/14/12 02:00         ", "2/14/12 02:15         ",
"2/14/12 02:30         ", "2/14/12 02:45         ", "2/14/12 03:00         ",
"2/14/12 03:15         ", "2/14/12 03:30         ", "2/14/12 03:45         ",
"2/14/12 04:00         ", "2/14/12 04:15         ", "2/14/12 04:30         ",
"2/14/12 04:45         ", "2/14/12 05:00         ", "2/14/12 05:15         ",
"2/14/12 05:30         ", "2/14/12 05:45         ", "2/14/12 06:00         ",
"2/14/12 06:15         ", "2/14/12 06:30         ", "2/14/12 06:45         ",
"2/14/12 07:00         ", "2/14/12 07:15         ", "2/14/12 07:30         ",
"2/14/12 07:45         ", "2/14/12 08:00         ", "2/14/12 08:15         ",
"2/14/12 08:30         ", "2/14/12 08:45         ", "2/14/12 09:00         ",
"2/14/12 09:15         ", "2/14/12 09:30         ", "2/14/12 09:45         ",
"2/14/12 10:00         ", "2/14/12 10:15         ", "2/14/12 10:30         ",
"2/14/12 10:45         ", "2/14/12 11:00         ", "2/14/12 11:15         ",
"2/14/12 11:30         ", "2/14/12 11:45         ", "2/14/12 12:00         ",
"2/14/12 12:15         ", "2/14/12 12:30         ", "2/14/12 12:45         ",
"2/14/12 13:00         ", "2/14/12 13:15         ", "2/14/12 13:30         ",
"2/14/12 13:45         ", "2/14/12 14:00         ", "2/14/12 14:15         ",
"2/14/12 14:30         ", "2/14/12 14:45         ", "2/14/12 15:00         ",
"2/14/12 15:15         ", "2/14/12 15:30         ", "2/14/12 15:45         ",
"2/14/12 16:00         ", "2/14/12 16:15         ", "2/14/12 16:30         ",
"2/14/12 16:45         ", "2/14/12 17:00         ", "2/14/12 17:15         ",
"2/14/12 17:30         ", "2/14/12 17:45         ", "2/14/12 18:00         ",
"2/14/12 18:15         ", "2/14/12 18:30         ", "2/14/12 18:45         ",
"2/14/12 19:00         ", "2/14/12 19:15         ", "2/14/12 19:30         ",
"2/14/12 19:45         ", "2/14/12 20:00         ", "2/14/12 20:15         ",
"2/14/12 20:30         ", "2/14/12 20:45         ", "2/14/12 21:00         ",
"2/14/12 21:15         ", "2/14/12 21:30         ", "2/14/12 21:45         ",
"2/14/12 22:00         ", "2/14/12 22:15         ", "2/14/12 22:30         ",
"2/14/12 22:45         ", "2/14/12 23:00         ", "2/14/12 23:15         ",
"2/14/12 23:30         ", "2/14/12 23:45         ", "2/15/12 00:00         ",
"2/15/12 00:15         ", "2/15/12 00:30         ", "2/15/12 00:45         ",
"2/15/12 01:00         ", "2/15/12 01:15         ", "2/15/12 01:30         ",
"2/15/12 01:45         ", "2/15/12 02:00         ", "2/15/12 02:15         ",
"2/15/12 02:30         ", "2/15/12 02:45         ", "2/15/12 03:00         ",
"2/15/12 03:15         ", "2/15/12 03:30         ", "2/15/12 03:45         ",
"2/15/12 04:00         ", "2/15/12 04:15         ", "2/15/12 04:30         ",
"2/15/12 04:45         ", "2/15/12 05:00         ", "2/15/12 05:15         ",
"2/15/12 05:30         ", "2/15/12 05:45         ", "2/15/12 06:00         ",
"2/15/12 06:15         ", "2/15/12 06:30         ", "2/15/12 06:45         ",
"2/15/12 07:00         ", "2/15/12 07:15         ", "2/15/12 07:30         ",
"2/15/12 07:45         ", "2/15/12 08:00         ", "2/15/12 08:15         ",
"2/15/12 08:30         ", "2/15/12 08:45         ", "2/15/12 09:00         ",
"2/15/12 09:15         ", "2/15/12 09:30         ", "2/15/12 09:45         ",
"2/15/12 10:00         ", "2/15/12 10:15         ", "2/15/12 10:30         ",
"2/15/12 10:45         ", "2/15/12 11:00         ", "2/15/12 11:15         ",
"2/15/12 11:30         ", "2/15/12 11:45         ", "2/15/12 12:00         ",
"2/15/12 12:15         ", "2/15/12 12:30         ", "2/15/12 12:45         ",
"2/15/12 13:00         ", "2/15/12 13:15         ", "2/15/12 13:30         ",
"2/15/12 13:45         ", "2/15/12 14:00         ", "2/15/12 14:15         ",
"2/15/12 14:30         ", "2/15/12 14:45         ", "2/15/12 15:00         ",
"2/15/12 15:15         ", "2/15/12 15:30         ", "2/15/12 15:45         ",
"2/15/12 16:00         ", "2/15/12 16:15         ", "2/15/12 16:30         ",
"2/15/12 16:45         ", "2/15/12 17:00         ", "2/15/12 17:15         ",
"2/15/12 17:30         ", "2/15/12 17:45         ", "2/15/12 18:00         ",
"2/15/12 18:15         ", "2/15/12 18:30         ", "2/15/12 18:45         ",
"2/15/12 19:00         ", "2/15/12 19:15         ", "2/15/12 19:30         ",
"2/15/12 19:45         ", "2/15/12 20:00         ", "2/15/12 20:15         ",
"2/15/12 20:30         ", "2/15/12 20:45         ", "2/15/12 21:00         ",
"2/15/12 21:15         ", "2/15/12 21:30         ", "2/15/12 21:45         ",
"2/15/12 22:00         ", "2/15/12 22:15         ", "2/15/12 22:30         ",
"2/15/12 22:45         ", "2/15/12 23:00         ", "2/15/12 23:15         ",
"2/15/12 23:30         ", "2/15/12 23:45         ", "2/16/12 00:00         ",
"2/16/12 00:15         ", "2/16/12 00:30         ", "2/16/12 00:45         ",
"2/16/12 01:00         ", "2/16/12 01:15         ", "2/16/12 01:30         ",
"2/16/12 01:45         ", "2/16/12 02:00         ", "2/16/12 02:15         ",
"2/16/12 02:30         ", "2/16/12 02:45         ", "2/16/12 03:00         ",
"2/16/12 03:15         ", "2/16/12 03:30         ", "2/16/12 03:45         ",
"2/16/12 04:00         ", "2/16/12 04:15         ", "2/16/12 04:30         ",
"2/16/12 04:45         ", "2/16/12 05:00         ", "2/16/12 05:15         ",
"2/16/12 05:30         ", "2/16/12 05:45         ", "2/16/12 06:00         ",
"2/16/12 06:15         ", "2/16/12 06:30         ", "2/16/12 06:45         ",
"2/16/12 07:00         ", "2/16/12 07:15         ", "2/16/12 07:30         ",
"2/16/12 07:45         ", "2/16/12 08:00         ", "2/16/12 08:15         ",
"2/16/12 08:30         ", "2/16/12 08:45         ", "2/16/12 09:00         ",
"2/16/12 09:15         ", "2/16/12 09:30         ", "2/16/12 09:45         ",
"2/16/12 10:00         ", "2/16/12 10:15         ", "2/16/12 10:30         ",
"2/16/12 10:45         ", "2/16/12 11:00         ", "2/16/12 11:15         ",
"2/16/12 11:30         ", "2/16/12 11:45         ", "2/16/12 12:00         ",
"2/16/12 12:15         ", "2/16/12 12:30         ", "2/16/12 12:45         ",
"2/16/12 13:00         ", "2/16/12 13:15         ", "2/16/12 13:30         ",
"2/16/12 13:45         ", "2/16/12 14:00         ", "2/16/12 14:15         ",
"2/16/12 14:30         ", "2/16/12 14:45         ", "2/16/12 15:00         ",
"2/16/12 15:15         ", "2/16/12 15:30         ", "2/16/12 15:45         ",
"2/16/12 16:00         ", "2/16/12 16:15         ", "2/16/12 16:30         ",
"2/16/12 16:45         ", "2/16/12 17:00         ", "2/16/12 17:15         ",
"2/16/12 17:30         ", "2/16/12 17:45         ", "2/16/12 18:00         ",
"2/16/12 18:15         ", "2/16/12 18:30         ", "2/16/12 18:45         ",
"2/16/12 19:00         ", "2/16/12 19:15         ", "2/16/12 19:30         ",
"2/16/12 19:45         ", "2/16/12 20:00         ", "2/16/12 20:15         ",
"2/16/12 20:30         ", "2/16/12 20:45         ", "2/16/12 21:00         ",
"2/16/12 21:15         ", "2/16/12 21:30         ", "2/16/12 21:45         ",
"2/16/12 22:00         ", "2/16/12 22:15         ", "2/16/12 22:30         ",
"2/16/12 22:45         ", "2/16/12 23:00         ", "2/16/12 23:15         ",
"2/16/12 23:30         ", "2/16/12 23:45         ", "2/17/12 00:00         ",
"2/17/12 00:15         ", "2/17/12 00:30         ", "2/17/12 00:45         ",
"2/17/12 01:00         ", "2/17/12 01:15         ", "2/17/12 01:30         ",
"2/17/12 01:45         ", "2/17/12 02:00         ", "2/17/12 02:15         ",
"2/17/12 02:30         ", "2/17/12 02:45         ", "2/17/12 03:00         ",
"2/17/12 03:15         ", "2/17/12 03:30         ", "2/17/12 03:45         ",
"2/17/12 04:00         ", "2/17/12 04:15         ", "2/17/12 04:30         ",
"2/17/12 04:45         ", "2/17/12 05:00         ", "2/17/12 05:15         ",
"2/17/12 05:30         ", "2/17/12 05:45         ", "2/17/12 06:00         ",
"2/17/12 06:15         ", "2/17/12 06:30         ", "2/17/12 06:45         ",
"2/17/12 07:00         ", "2/17/12 07:15         ", "2/17/12 07:30         ",
"2/17/12 07:45         ", "2/17/12 08:00         ", "2/17/12 08:15         ",
"2/17/12 08:30         ", "2/17/12 08:45         ", "2/17/12 09:00         ",
"2/17/12 09:15         ", "2/17/12 09:30         ", "2/17/12 09:45         ",
"2/17/12 10:00         ", "2/17/12 10:15         ", "2/17/12 10:30         ",
"2/17/12 10:45         ", "2/17/12 11:00         ", "2/17/12 11:15         ",
"2/17/12 11:30         ", "2/17/12 11:45         ", "2/17/12 12:00         ",
"2/17/12 12:15         ", "2/17/12 12:30         ", "2/17/12 12:45         ",
"2/17/12 13:00         ", "2/17/12 13:15         ", "2/17/12 13:30         ",
"2/17/12 13:45         ", "2/17/12 14:00         ", "2/17/12 14:15         ",
"2/17/12 14:30         ", "2/17/12 14:45         ", "2/17/12 15:00         ",
"2/17/12 15:15         ", "2/17/12 15:30         ", "2/17/12 15:45         ",
"2/17/12 16:00         ", "2/17/12 16:15         ", "2/17/12 16:30         ",
"2/17/12 16:45         ", "2/17/12 17:00         ", "2/17/12 17:15         ",
"2/17/12 17:30         ", "2/17/12 17:45         ", "2/17/12 18:00         ",
"2/17/12 18:15         ", "2/17/12 18:30         ", "2/17/12 18:45         ",
"2/17/12 19:00         ", "2/17/12 19:15         ", "2/17/12 19:30         ",
"2/17/12 19:45         ", "2/17/12 20:00         ", "2/17/12 20:15         ",
"2/17/12 20:30         ", "2/17/12 20:45         ", "2/17/12 21:00         ",
"2/17/12 21:15         ", "2/17/12 21:30         ", "2/17/12 21:45         ",
"2/17/12 22:00         ", "2/17/12 22:15         ", "2/17/12 22:30         ",
"2/17/12 22:45         ", "2/17/12 23:00         ", "2/17/12 23:15         ",
"2/17/12 23:30         ", "2/17/12 23:45         ", "2/18/12 00:00         ",
"2/18/12 00:15         ", "2/18/12 00:30         ", "2/18/12 00:45         ",
"2/18/12 01:00         ", "2/18/12 01:15         ", "2/18/12 01:30         ",
"2/18/12 01:45         ", "2/18/12 02:00         ", "2/18/12 02:15         ",
"2/18/12 02:30         ", "2/18/12 02:45         ", "2/18/12 03:00         ",
"2/18/12 03:15         ", "2/18/12 03:30         ", "2/18/12 03:45         ",
"2/18/12 04:00         ", "2/18/12 04:15         ", "2/18/12 04:30         ",
"2/18/12 04:45         ", "2/18/12 05:00         ", "2/18/12 05:15         ",
"2/18/12 05:30         ", "2/18/12 05:45         ", "2/18/12 06:00         ",
"2/18/12 06:15         ", "2/18/12 06:30         ", "2/18/12 06:45         ",
"2/18/12 07:00         ", "2/18/12 07:15         ", "2/18/12 07:30         ",
"2/18/12 07:45         ", "2/18/12 08:00         ", "2/18/12 08:15         ",
"2/18/12 08:30         ", "2/18/12 08:45         ", "2/18/12 09:00         ",
"2/18/12 09:15         ", "2/18/12 09:30         ", "2/18/12 09:45         ",
"2/18/12 10:00         ", "2/18/12 10:15         ", "2/18/12 10:30         ",
"2/18/12 10:45         ", "2/18/12 11:00         ", "2/18/12 11:15         ",
"2/18/12 11:30         ", "2/18/12 11:45         ", "2/18/12 12:00         ",
"2/18/12 12:15         ", "2/18/12 12:30         ", "2/18/12 12:45         ",
"2/18/12 13:00         ", "2/18/12 13:15         ", "2/18/12 13:30         ",
"2/18/12 13:45         ", "2/18/12 14:00         ", "2/18/12 14:15         ",
"2/18/12 14:30         ", "2/18/12 14:45         ", "2/18/12 15:00         ",
"2/18/12 15:15         ", "2/18/12 15:30         ", "2/18/12 15:45         ",
"2/18/12 16:00         ", "2/18/12 16:15         ", "2/18/12 16:30         ",
"2/18/12 16:45         ", "2/18/12 17:00         ", "2/18/12 17:15         ",
"2/18/12 17:30         ", "2/18/12 17:45         ", "2/18/12 18:00         ",
"2/18/12 18:15         ", "2/18/12 18:30         ", "2/18/12 18:45         ",
"2/18/12 19:00         ", "2/18/12 19:15         ", "2/18/12 19:30         ",
"2/18/12 19:45         ", "2/18/12 20:00         ", "2/18/12 20:15         ",
"2/18/12 20:30         ", "2/18/12 20:45         ", "2/18/12 21:00         ",
"2/18/12 21:15         ", "2/18/12 21:30         ", "2/18/12 21:45         ",
"2/18/12 22:00         ", "2/18/12 22:15         ", "2/18/12 22:30         ",
"2/18/12 22:45         ", "2/18/12 23:00         ", "2/18/12 23:15         ",
"2/18/12 23:30         ", "2/18/12 23:45         ", "2/19/12 00:00         ",
"2/19/12 00:15         ", "2/19/12 00:30         ", "2/19/12 00:45         ",
"2/19/12 01:00         ", "2/19/12 01:15         ", "2/19/12 01:30         ",
"2/19/12 01:45         ", "2/19/12 02:00         ", "2/19/12 02:15         ",
"2/19/12 02:30         ", "2/19/12 02:45         ", "2/19/12 03:00         ",
"2/19/12 03:15         ", "2/19/12 03:30         ", "2/19/12 03:45         ",
"2/19/12 04:00         ", "2/19/12 04:15         ", "2/19/12 04:30         ",
"2/19/12 04:45         ", "2/19/12 05:00         ", "2/19/12 05:15         ",
"2/19/12 05:30         ", "2/19/12 05:45         ", "2/19/12 06:00         ",
"2/19/12 06:15         ", "2/19/12 06:30         ", "2/19/12 06:45         ",
"2/19/12 07:00         ", "2/19/12 07:15         ", "2/19/12 07:30         ",
"2/19/12 07:45         ", "2/19/12 08:00         ", "2/19/12 08:15         ",
"2/19/12 08:30         ", "2/19/12 08:45         ", "2/19/12 09:00         ",
"2/19/12 09:15         ", "2/19/12 09:30         ", "2/19/12 09:45         ",
"2/19/12 10:00         ", "2/19/12 10:15         ", "2/19/12 10:30         ",
"2/19/12 10:45         ", "2/19/12 11:00         ", "2/19/12 11:15         ",
"2/19/12 11:30         ", "2/19/12 11:45         ", "2/19/12 12:00         ",
"2/19/12 12:15         ", "2/19/12 12:30         ", "2/19/12 12:45         ",
"2/19/12 13:00         ", "2/19/12 13:15         ", "2/19/12 13:30         ",
"2/19/12 13:45         ", "2/19/12 14:00         ", "2/19/12 14:15         ",
"2/19/12 14:30         ", "2/19/12 14:45         ", "2/19/12 15:00         ",
"2/19/12 15:15         ", "2/19/12 15:30         ", "2/19/12 15:45         ",
"2/19/12 16:00         ", "2/19/12 16:15         ", "2/19/12 16:30         ",
"2/19/12 16:45         ", "2/19/12 17:00         ", "2/19/12 17:15         ",
"2/19/12 17:30         ", "2/19/12 17:45         ", "2/19/12 18:00         ",
"2/19/12 18:15         ", "2/19/12 18:30         ", "2/19/12 18:45         ",
"2/19/12 19:00         ", "2/19/12 19:15         ", "2/19/12 19:30         ",
"2/19/12 19:45         ", "2/19/12 20:00         ", "2/19/12 20:15         ",
"2/19/12 20:30         ", "2/19/12 20:45         ", "2/19/12 21:00         ",
"2/19/12 21:15         ", "2/19/12 21:30         ", "2/19/12 21:45         ",
"2/19/12 22:00         ", "2/19/12 22:15         ", "2/19/12 22:30         ",
"2/19/12 22:45         ", "2/19/12 23:00         ", "2/19/12 23:15         ",
"2/19/12 23:30         ", "2/19/12 23:45         ", "2/20/12 00:00         ",
"2/20/12 00:15         ", "2/20/12 00:30         ", "2/20/12 00:45         ",
"2/20/12 01:00         ", "2/20/12 01:15         ", "2/20/12 01:30         ",
"2/20/12 01:45         ", "2/20/12 02:00         ", "2/20/12 02:15         ",
"2/20/12 02:30         ", "2/20/12 02:45         ", "2/20/12 03:00         ",
"2/20/12 03:15         ", "2/20/12 03:30         ", "2/20/12 03:45         ",
"2/20/12 04:00         ", "2/20/12 04:15         ", "2/20/12 04:30         ",
"2/20/12 04:45         ", "2/20/12 05:00         ", "2/20/12 05:15         ",
"2/20/12 05:30         ", "2/20/12 05:45         ", "2/20/12 06:00         ",
"2/20/12 06:15         ", "2/20/12 06:30         ", "2/20/12 06:45         ",
"2/20/12 07:00         ", "2/20/12 07:15         ", "2/20/12 07:30         ",
"2/20/12 07:45         ", "2/20/12 08:00         ", "2/20/12 08:15         ",
"2/20/12 08:30         ", "2/20/12 08:45         ", "2/20/12 09:00         ",
"2/20/12 09:15         ", "2/20/12 09:30         ", "2/20/12 09:45         ",
"2/20/12 10:00         ", "2/20/12 10:15         ", "2/20/12 10:30         ",
"2/20/12 10:45         ", "2/20/12 11:00         ", "2/20/12 11:15         ",
"2/20/12 11:30         ", "2/20/12 11:45         ", "2/20/12 12:00         ",
"2/20/12 12:15         ", "2/20/12 12:30         ", "2/20/12 12:45         ",
"2/20/12 13:00         ", "2/20/12 13:15         ", "2/20/12 13:30         ",
"2/20/12 13:45         ", "2/20/12 14:00         ", "2/20/12 14:15         ",
"2/20/12 14:30         ", "2/20/12 14:45         ", "2/20/12 15:00         ",
"2/20/12 15:15         ", "2/20/12 15:30         ", "2/20/12 15:45         ",
"2/20/12 16:00         ", "2/20/12 16:15         ", "2/20/12 16:30         ",
"2/20/12 16:45         ", "2/20/12 17:00         ", "2/20/12 17:15         ",
"2/20/12 17:30         ", "2/20/12 17:45         ", "2/20/12 18:00         ",
"2/20/12 18:15         ", "2/20/12 18:30         ", "2/20/12 18:45         ",
"2/20/12 19:00         ", "2/20/12 19:15         ", "2/20/12 19:30         ",
"2/20/12 19:45         ", "2/20/12 20:00         ", "2/20/12 20:15         ",
"2/20/12 20:30         ", "2/20/12 20:45         ", "2/20/12 21:00         ",
"2/20/12 21:15         ", "2/20/12 21:30         ", "2/20/12 21:45         ",
"2/20/12 22:00         ", "2/20/12 22:15         ", "2/20/12 22:30         ",
"2/20/12 22:45         ", "2/20/12 23:00         ", "2/20/12 23:15         ",
"2/20/12 23:30         ", "2/20/12 23:45         ", "2/21/12 00:00         ",
"2/21/12 00:15         ", "2/21/12 00:30         ", "2/21/12 00:45         ",
"2/21/12 01:00         ", "2/21/12 01:15         ", "2/21/12 01:30         ",
"2/21/12 01:45         ", "2/21/12 02:00         ", "2/21/12 02:15         ",
"2/21/12 02:30         ", "2/21/12 02:45         ", "2/21/12 03:00         ",
"2/21/12 03:15         ", "2/21/12 03:30         ", "2/21/12 03:45         ",
"2/21/12 04:00         ", "2/21/12 04:15         ", "2/21/12 04:30         ",
"2/21/12 04:45         ", "2/21/12 05:00         ", "2/21/12 05:15         ",
"2/21/12 05:30         ", "2/21/12 05:45         ", "2/21/12 06:00         ",
"2/21/12 06:15         ", "2/21/12 06:30         ", "2/21/12 06:45         ",
"2/21/12 07:00         ", "2/21/12 07:15         ", "2/21/12 07:30         ",
"2/21/12 07:45         ", "2/21/12 08:00         ", "2/21/12 08:15         ",
"2/21/12 08:30         ", "2/21/12 08:45         ", "2/21/12 09:00         ",
"2/21/12 09:15         ", "2/21/12 09:30         ", "2/21/12 09:45         ",
"2/21/12 10:00         ", "2/21/12 10:15         ", "2/21/12 10:30         ",
"2/21/12 10:45         ", "2/21/12 11:00         ", "2/21/12 11:15         ",
"2/21/12 11:30         ", "2/21/12 11:45         ", "2/21/12 12:00         ",
"2/21/12 12:15         ", "2/21/12 12:30         ", "2/21/12 12:45         ",
"2/21/12 13:00         ", "2/21/12 13:15         ", "2/21/12 13:30         ",
"2/21/12 13:45         ", "2/21/12 14:00         ", "2/21/12 14:15         ",
"2/21/12 14:30         ", "2/21/12 14:45         ", "2/21/12 15:00         ",
"2/21/12 15:15         ", "2/21/12 15:30         ", "2/21/12 15:45         ",
"2/21/12 16:00         ", "2/21/12 16:15         ", "2/21/12 16:30         ",
"2/21/12 16:45         ", "2/21/12 17:00         ", "2/21/12 17:15         ",
"2/21/12 17:30         ", "2/21/12 17:45         ", "2/21/12 18:00         ",
"2/21/12 18:15         ", "2/21/12 18:30         ", "2/21/12 18:45         ",
"2/21/12 19:00         ", "2/21/12 19:15         ", "2/21/12 19:30         ",
"2/21/12 19:45         ", "2/21/12 20:00         ", "2/21/12 20:15         ",
"2/21/12 20:30         ", "2/21/12 20:45         ", "2/21/12 21:00         ",
"2/21/12 21:15         ", "2/21/12 21:30         ", "2/21/12 21:45         ",
"2/21/12 22:00         ", "2/21/12 22:15         ", "2/21/12 22:30         ",
"2/21/12 22:45         ", "2/21/12 23:00         ", "2/21/12 23:15         ",
"2/21/12 23:30         ", "2/21/12 23:45         ", "2/22/12 00:00         ",
"2/22/12 00:15         ", "2/22/12 00:30         ", "2/22/12 00:45         ",
"2/22/12 01:00         ", "2/22/12 01:15         ", "2/22/12 01:30         ",
"2/22/12 01:45         ", "2/22/12 02:00         ", "2/22/12 02:15         ",
"2/22/12 02:30         ", "2/22/12 02:45         ", "2/22/12 03:00         ",
"2/22/12 03:15         ", "2/22/12 03:30         ", "2/22/12 03:45         ",
"2/22/12 04:00         ", "2/22/12 04:15         ", "2/22/12 04:30         ",
"2/22/12 04:45         ", "2/22/12 05:00         ", "2/22/12 05:15         ",
"2/22/12 05:30         ", "2/22/12 05:45         ", "2/22/12 06:00         ",
"2/22/12 06:15         ", "2/22/12 06:30         ", "2/22/12 06:45         ",
"2/22/12 07:00         ", "2/22/12 07:15         ", "2/22/12 07:30         ",
"2/22/12 07:45         ", "2/22/12 08:00         ", "2/22/12 08:15         ",
"2/22/12 08:30         "), class = "factor"), KW.ch..1..set.0. = c(0.08,
8.92, 7.2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 6.6, 15.96, 11.08, 10.64, 11.44, 11.12,
10, 8.88, 9.68, 11.6, 10.12, 10, 13.36, 15.6, 13.56, 12.4, 9.44,
9.84, 9.84, 10, 10.24, 10.28, 9.48, 9.96, 10.04, 10.36, 14.88,
15.28, 10.64, 8.8, 8.64, 9.2, 9.48, 9.52, 10.04, 10.32, 9.36,
9.04, 7.72, 6.88, 6.76, 6.84, 6.88, 6.84, 6.88, 6.6, 6.96, 6.76,
7.08, 6.8, 6.68, 6.8, 6.76, 6.88, 6.88, 6.52, 6.92, 6.72, 7,
6.8, 6.64, 6.64, 7.8, 7.92, 7.68, 7.44, 7.2, 7.64, 9.04, 10.36,
9.44, 9.48, 8.88, 9.88, 9.68, 10.28, 10.16, 10.16, 10, 9.88,
13.8, 10.2, 10.64, 10.84, 11.28, 17.2, 16.32, 12.12, 11.16, 14.16,
10.8, 10.48, 9.76, 10.52, 10.88, 10.48, 10.48, 10.28, 16.96,
17.08, 13.24, 11.56, 9.64, 9.64, 10.12, 10, 9.88, 9.88, 10.48,
13.52, 16.76, 12.4, 10.8, 10.08, 9.76, 9.84, 9.72, 10.2, 10.96,
10.64, 13.32, 16.08, 11.12, 9.52, 12.6, 10.36, 8.24, 8.24, 7.92,
7.96, 8.28, 8.28, 8.12, 8.72, 9.04, 9.36, 9.28, 10.16, 8.72,
8.4, 7.32, 7.12, 6.84, 6.68, 6.68, 7.08, 7, 6.92, 6.68, 10.84,
12.44, 10.76, 10, 10.32, 8.92, 9.56, 11.04, 10.52, 11.12, 11.44,
11.44, 12.32, 13.24, 16.24, 11.2, 10.08, 9.88, 10.32, 9.84, 13.32,
16.72, 14.84, 3.48, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3.48, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)), .Names = c("Date...Time", "KW.ch..1..set.0."
), row.names = c(NA, -1040L), class = "data.frame")

I hope it reproduces the bad output I'm seeing. If not, I suggest downloading the attached file:

dataout_2471_843.csv

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

Michael Weylandt
Just took a closer look at this, Bill Dunlap's guess was correct (mine
wasn't): your data is stored as a character (or at least, mine is
after the commands below) -- character sorting is highly platform
dependent so that's probably why I got a different answer than you.

rawData <- zoo(as.numeric(coredata(rawData)), index(rawData))

should fix your problem.

dput() or str() are good for revealing these sorts of things.

Michael

    Data: chr [1:5] "0.00" "0.01" "10.1" "20.2" "0.00"
    Index:  POSIXct[1:5], format: "2012-03-15" "2012-03-16" "2012-03-17" "2012-03-18" "2012-03-19"
  > z[z>0]
  2012-03-15 2012-03-16 2012-03-17 2012-03-18 2012-03-19
        0.00       0.01       10.1       20.2       0.00
  > z[z>"0.00"]
  2012-03-16 2012-03-17 2012-03-18
        0.01       10.1       20.2
  > "0.0" > 0
  [1] TRUE "

Ah I see. So it's seeing the ASCII values I'm assuming. Yeah, I think this was the case I was running into. It seems it's just dependent on the raw data because recently when I was reading in raw data as zoo, this didn't happen. However, my dput results show quoted values, technically strings. Thank you for pointing this out. I'll remember to use dput next time. Noob mistake. Won't happen again.

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero
Heh, a one liner fix huh? This was going to be my alternative solution (got this coded as soon as the character strings theory arrived, and yes I'll use dput next time, sorry about that again and for all the miscommunication):

require(zoo); require(chron)

setwd("/home/knavero/Desktop")
rawData = read.table("dataout_2471_843.csv", header = T, sep = ",")
rawData$Meter.ID = NULL

pwr = as.vector(rawData$KW.ch..1..set.0.)
idx = as.vector(rawData$Date...Time)
idx = as.chron(idx, format = "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M")

newData = zoo(cbind(pwr = pwr), idx)
newData = newData[newData$pwr > 0]

Guess I won't be needing that ^  anymore. And here I thought i redefined logic where 0 > 0 ha...I knew it was too good to be true. Thanks for all the help. Much appreciated.

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

Gabor Grothendieck
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM, knavero <[hidden email]> wrote:
> attached http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4472408/dataout_2471_843.csv
> dataout_2471_843.csv

Here is how the problem can be presented in a self contained, minimal,
reproducible fashion (as per last two lines on every message to
r-help):

library(zoo)
Lines <- "Meter ID           ,Date / Time           ,KW(ch: 1  set:0)

MCAS-B-2471        ,2/11/12 12:45         ,0.08
MCAS-B-2471        ,2/11/12 13:00         ,8.92
MCAS-B-2471        ,2/11/12 13:15         ,7.2           "

# poster's read.zoo statement except for use of text=Lines
rawData <- read.zoo(text = Lines,  header = TRUE,
       FUN = as.chron, format = "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M", index.column = 2,
       sep = ",", aggregate = function(x) tail(x, 1))

>From this we see that its trying to read character data into a zoo
object which is not allowed.  We can either do this to remove the
offending column (note that having dropped the character column the
index column becomes column 1 so we can drop the index= argument):

tail1 <- function(x) tail(x, 1)
fmt <- "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M"

rawData <- read.zoo(text = Lines, FUN = as.chron, format = fmt,
        header = TRUE, sep = ",", aggregate = tail1,
        colClasses = c("NULL", NA, NA))

or if we want to split it into columns with one column per Meter ID we
could do it like this (which in this case will give the same result as
there is only one Meter ID in Lines):

rawData <- read.zoo(text = Lines, FUN = as.chron, format = fmt,
        split = 1, index = 2, header = TRUE, sep = ",", aggregate = tail1)

--
Statistics & Software Consulting
GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.
email: ggrothendieck at gmail.com

Re: logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero
"Just took a closer look at this, Bill Dunlap's guess was correct (mine
wasn't): your data is stored as a character (or at least, mine is
after the commands below) -- character sorting is highly platform
dependent so that's probably why I got a different answer than you.

rawData <- zoo(as.numeric(coredata(rawData)), index(rawData))

should fix your problem."

Gave it a try and here's the results:

> rawData = read.zoo("dataout_2471_843.csv", header = TRUE,
+       FUN = as.chron, format = "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M", index.column = 2,
+       sep = ",", aggregate = function(x) tail(x, 1))
> rawData <- zoo(as.numeric(coredata(rawData)), index(rawData))
Warning message:
In zoo(as.numeric(coredata(rawData)), index(rawData)) :
  NAs introduced by coercion
> dput(rawData)
structure(c(NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_,
NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_,
[...]
NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_, NA_real_), index = structure(c(-715103.46875,
-715103.458333333, -715103.447916667, -715103.4375, -715103.427083333,
-715103.416666667, -715103.40625, -715103.395833333, -715103.385416667,
-715103.375, -715103.364583333, -715103.354166667, -715103.34375,
-715103.333333333, -715103.322916667, -715103.3125, -715103.302083333,
-715103.291666667, -715103.28125, -715103.270833333, -715103.260416667,
-715103.25, -715103.239583333, -715103.229166667, -715103.21875,
-715103.208333333, -715103.197916667, -715103.1875, -715103.177083333,
-715103.166666667, -715103.15625, -715103.145833333, -715103.135416667,
-715103.125, -715103.114583333, -715103.104166667, -715103.09375,
-715103.083333333, -715103.072916667, -715103.0625, -715103.052083333,
-715103.041666667, -715103.03125, -715103.020833333, -715103.010416667,
-715103, -715102.989583333, -715102.979166667, -715102.96875,
-715102.958333333, -715102.947916667, -715102.9375, -715102.927083333,
-715102.916666667, -715102.90625, -715102.895833333, -715102.885416667,
-715102.875, -715102.864583333, -715102.854166667, -715102.84375,
-715102.833333333, -715102.822916667, -715102.8125, -715102.802083333,
-715102.791666667, -715102.78125, -715102.770833333, -715102.760416667,
-715102.75, -715102.739583333, -715102.729166667, -715102.71875,
-715102.708333333, -715102.697916667, -715102.6875, -715102.677083333,
-715102.666666667, -715102.65625, -715102.645833333, -715102.635416667,
-715102.625, -715102.614583333, -715102.604166667, -715102.59375,
-715102.583333333, -715102.572916667, -715102.5625, -715102.552083333,
-715102.541666667, -715102.53125, -715102.520833333, -715102.510416667,
-715102.5, -715102.489583333, -715102.479166667, -715102.46875,
-715102.458333333, -715102.447916667, -715102.4375, -715102.427083333,
-715102.416666667, -715102.40625, -715102.395833333, -715102.385416667,
-715102.375, -715102.364583333, -715102.354166667, -715102.34375,
-715102.333333333, -715102.322916667, -715102.3125, -715102.302083333,
-715102.291666667, -715102.28125, -715102.270833333, -715102.260416667,
-715102.25, -715102.239583333, -715102.229166667, -715102.21875,
-715102.208333333, -715102.197916667, -715102.1875, -715102.177083333,
-715102.166666667, -715102.15625, -715102.145833333, -715102.135416667,
-715102.125, -715102.114583333, -715102.104166667, -715102.09375,
-715102.083333333, -715102.072916667, -715102.0625, -715102.052083333,
-715102.041666667, -715102.03125, -715102.020833333, -715102.010416667,
-715102, -715101.989583333, -715101.979166667, -715101.96875,
-715101.958333333, -715101.947916667, -715101.9375, -715101.927083333,
-715101.916666667, -715101.90625, -715101.895833333, -715101.885416667,
-715101.875, -715101.864583333, -715101.854166667, -715101.84375,
-715101.833333333, -715101.822916667, -715101.8125, -715101.802083333,
-715101.791666667, -715101.78125, -715101.770833333, -715101.760416667,
-715101.75, -715101.739583333, -715101.729166667, -715101.71875,
-715101.708333333, -715101.697916667, -715101.6875, -715101.677083333,
-715101.666666667, -715101.65625, -715101.645833333, -715101.635416667,
-715101.625, -715101.614583333, -715101.604166667, -715101.59375,
-715101.583333333, -715101.572916667, -715101.5625, -715101.552083333,
-715101.541666667, -715101.53125, -715101.520833333, -715101.510416667,
-715101.5, -715101.489583333, -715101.479166667, -715101.46875,
-715101.458333333, -715101.447916667, -715101.4375, -715101.427083333,
-715101.416666667, -715101.40625, -715101.395833333, -715101.385416667,
-715101.375, -715101.364583333, -715101.354166667, -715101.34375,
-715101.333333333, -715101.322916667, -715101.3125, -715101.302083333,
-715101.291666667, -715101.28125, -715101.270833333, -715101.260416667,
-715101.25, -715101.239583333, -715101.229166667, -715101.21875,
-715101.208333333, -715101.197916667, -715101.1875, -715101.177083333,
-715101.166666667, -715101.15625, -715101.145833333, -715101.135416667,
-715101.125, -715101.114583333, -715101.104166667, -715101.09375,
-715101.083333333, -715101.072916667, -715101.0625, -715101.052083333,
-715101.041666667, -715101.03125, -715101.020833333, -715101.010416667,
-715101, -715100.989583333, -715100.979166667, -715100.96875,
-715100.958333333, -715100.947916667, -715100.9375, -715100.927083333,
-715100.916666667, -715100.90625, -715100.895833333, -715100.885416667,
-715100.875, -715100.864583333, -715100.854166667, -715100.84375,
-715100.833333333, -715100.822916667, -715100.8125, -715100.802083333,
-715100.791666667, -715100.78125, -715100.770833333, -715100.760416667,
-715100.75, -715100.739583333, -715100.729166667, -715100.71875,
-715100.708333333, -715100.697916667, -715100.6875, -715100.677083333,
-715100.666666667, -715100.65625, -715100.645833333, -715100.635416667,
-715100.625, -715100.614583333, -715100.604166667, -715100.59375,
-715100.583333333, -715100.572916667, -715100.5625, -715100.552083333,
-715100.541666667, -715100.53125, -715100.520833333, -715100.510416667,
-715100.5, -715100.489583333, -715100.479166667, -715100.46875,
-715100.458333333, -715100.447916667, -715100.4375, -715100.427083333,
-715100.416666667, -715100.40625, -715100.395833333, -715100.385416667,
-715100.375, -715100.364583333, -715100.354166667, -715100.34375,
-715100.333333333, -715100.322916667, -715100.3125, -715100.302083333,
-715100.291666667, -715100.28125, -715100.270833333, -715100.260416667,
-715100.25, -715100.239583333, -715100.229166667, -715100.21875,
-715100.208333333, -715100.197916667, -715100.1875, -715100.177083333,
-715100.166666667, -715100.15625, -715100.145833333, -715100.135416667,
-715100.125, -715100.114583333, -715100.104166667, -715100.09375,
-715100.083333333, -715100.072916667, -715100.0625, -715100.052083333,
-715100.041666667, -715100.03125, -715100.020833333, -715100.010416667,
-715100, -715099.989583333, -715099.979166667, -715099.96875,
-715099.958333333, -715099.947916667, -715099.9375, -715099.927083333,
-715099.916666667, -715099.90625, -715099.895833333, -715099.885416667,
-715099.875, -715099.864583333, -715099.854166667, -715099.84375,
-715099.833333333, -715099.822916667, -715099.8125, -715099.802083333,
-715099.791666667, -715099.78125, -715099.770833333, -715099.760416667,
-715099.75, -715099.739583333, -715099.729166667, -715099.71875,
-715099.708333333, -715099.697916667, -715099.6875, -715099.677083333,
-715099.666666667, -715099.65625, -715099.645833333, -715099.635416667,
-715099.625, -715099.614583333, -715099.604166667, -715099.59375,
-715099.583333333, -715099.572916667, -715099.5625, -715099.552083333,
-715099.541666667, -715099.53125, -715099.520833333, -715099.510416667,
-715099.5, -715099.489583333, -715099.479166667, -715099.46875,
-715099.458333333, -715099.447916667, -715099.4375, -715099.427083333,
-715099.416666667, -715099.40625, -715099.395833333, -715099.385416667,
-715099.375, -715099.364583333, -715099.354166667, -715099.34375,
-715099.333333333, -715099.322916667, -715099.3125, -715099.302083333,
-715099.291666667, -715099.28125, -715099.270833333, -715099.260416667,
-715099.25, -715099.239583333, -715099.229166667, -715099.21875,
-715099.208333333, -715099.197916667, -715099.1875, -715099.177083333,
-715099.166666667, -715099.15625, -715099.145833333, -715099.135416667,
-715099.125, -715099.114583333, -715099.104166667, -715099.09375,
-715099.083333333, -715099.072916667, -715099.0625, -715099.052083333,
-715099.041666667, -715099.03125, -715099.020833333, -715099.010416667,
-715099, -715098.989583333, -715098.979166667, -715098.96875,
-715098.958333333, -715098.947916667, -715098.9375, -715098.927083333,
-715098.916666667, -715098.90625, -715098.895833333, -715098.885416667,
-715098.875, -715098.864583333, -715098.854166667, -715098.84375,
-715098.833333333, -715098.822916667, -715098.8125, -715098.802083333,
-715098.791666667, -715098.78125, -715098.770833333, -715098.760416667,
-715098.75, -715098.739583333, -715098.729166667, -715098.71875,
-715098.708333333, -715098.697916667, -715098.6875, -715098.677083333,
-715098.666666667, -715098.65625, -715098.645833333, -715098.635416667,
-715098.625, -715098.614583333, -715098.604166667, -715098.59375,
-715098.583333333, -715098.572916667, -715098.5625, -715098.552083333,
-715098.541666667, -715098.53125, -715098.520833333, -715098.510416667,
-715098.5, -715098.489583333, -715098.479166667, -715098.46875,
-715098.458333333, -715098.447916667, -715098.4375, -715098.427083333,
-715098.416666667, -715098.40625, -715098.395833333, -715098.385416667,
-715098.375, -715098.364583333, -715098.354166667, -715098.34375,
-715098.333333333, -715098.322916667, -715098.3125, -715098.302083333,
-715098.291666667, -715098.28125, -715098.270833333, -715098.260416667,
-715098.25, -715098.239583333, -715098.229166667, -715098.21875,
-715098.208333333, -715098.197916667, -715098.1875, -715098.177083333,
-715098.166666667, -715098.15625, -715098.145833333, -715098.135416667,
-715098.125, -715098.114583333, -715098.104166667, -715098.09375,
-715098.083333333, -715098.072916667, -715098.0625, -715098.052083333,
-715098.041666667, -715098.03125, -715098.020833333, -715098.010416667,
-715098, -715097.989583333, -715097.979166667, -715097.96875,
-715097.958333333, -715097.947916667, -715097.9375, -715097.927083333,
-715097.916666667, -715097.90625, -715097.895833333, -715097.885416667,
-715097.875, -715097.864583333, -715097.854166667, -715097.84375,
-715097.833333333, -715097.822916667, -715097.8125, -715097.802083333,
-715097.791666667, -715097.78125, -715097.770833333, -715097.760416667,
-715097.75, -715097.739583333, -715097.729166667, -715097.71875,
-715097.708333333, -715097.697916667, -715097.6875, -715097.677083333,
-715097.666666667, -715097.65625, -715097.645833333, -715097.635416667,
-715097.625, -715097.614583333, -715097.604166667, -715097.59375,
-715097.583333333, -715097.572916667, -715097.5625, -715097.552083333,
-715097.541666667, -715097.53125, -715097.520833333, -715097.510416667,
-715097.5, -715097.489583333, -715097.479166667, -715097.46875,
-715097.458333333, -715097.447916667, -715097.4375, -715097.427083333,
-715097.416666667, -715097.40625, -715097.395833333, -715097.385416667,
-715097.375, -715097.364583333, -715097.354166667, -715097.34375,
-715097.333333333, -715097.322916667, -715097.3125, -715097.302083333,
-715097.291666667, -715097.28125, -715097.270833333, -715097.260416667,
-715097.25, -715097.239583333, -715097.229166667, -715097.21875,
-715097.208333333, -715097.197916667, -715097.1875, -715097.177083333,
-715097.166666667, -715097.15625, -715097.145833333, -715097.135416667,
-715097.125, -715097.114583333, -715097.104166667, -715097.09375,
-715097.083333333, -715097.072916667, -715097.0625, -715097.052083333,
-715097.041666667, -715097.03125, -715097.020833333, -715097.010416667,
-715097, -715096.989583333, -715096.979166667, -715096.96875,
-715096.958333333, -715096.947916667, -715096.9375, -715096.927083333,
-715096.916666667, -715096.90625, -715096.895833333, -715096.885416667,
-715096.875, -715096.864583333, -715096.854166667, -715096.84375,
-715096.833333333, -715096.822916667, -715096.8125, -715096.802083333,
-715096.791666667, -715096.78125, -715096.770833333, -715096.760416667,
-715096.75, -715096.739583333, -715096.729166667, -715096.71875,
-715096.708333333, -715096.697916667, -715096.6875, -715096.677083333,
-715096.666666667, -715096.65625, -715096.645833333, -715096.635416667,
-715096.625, -715096.614583333, -715096.604166667, -715096.59375,
-715096.583333333, -715096.572916667, -715096.5625, -715096.552083333,
-715096.541666667, -715096.53125, -715096.520833333, -715096.510416667,
-715096.5, -715096.489583333, -715096.479166667, -715096.46875,
-715096.458333333, -715096.447916667, -715096.4375, -715096.427083333,
-715096.416666667, -715096.40625, -715096.395833333, -715096.385416667,
-715096.375, -715096.364583333, -715096.354166667, -715096.34375,
-715096.333333333, -715096.322916667, -715096.3125, -715096.302083333,
-715096.291666667, -715096.28125, -715096.270833333, -715096.260416667,
-715096.25, -715096.239583333, -715096.229166667, -715096.21875,
-715096.208333333, -715096.197916667, -715096.1875, -715096.177083333,
-715096.166666667, -715096.15625, -715096.145833333, -715096.135416667,
-715096.125, -715096.114583333, -715096.104166667, -715096.09375,
-715096.083333333, -715096.072916667, -715096.0625, -715096.052083333,
-715096.041666667, -715096.03125, -715096.020833333, -715096.010416667,
-715096, -715095.989583333, -715095.979166667, -715095.96875,
-715095.958333333, -715095.947916667, -715095.9375, -715095.927083333,
-715095.916666667, -715095.90625, -715095.895833333, -715095.885416667,
-715095.875, -715095.864583333, -715095.854166667, -715095.84375,
-715095.833333333, -715095.822916667, -715095.8125, -715095.802083333,
-715095.791666667, -715095.78125, -715095.770833333, -715095.760416667,
-715095.75, -715095.739583333, -715095.729166667, -715095.71875,
-715095.708333333, -715095.697916667, -715095.6875, -715095.677083333,
-715095.666666667, -715095.65625, -715095.645833333, -715095.635416667,
-715095.625, -715095.614583333, -715095.604166667, -715095.59375,
-715095.583333333, -715095.572916667, -715095.5625, -715095.552083333,
-715095.541666667, -715095.53125, -715095.520833333, -715095.510416667,
-715095.5, -715095.489583333, -715095.479166667, -715095.46875,
-715095.458333333, -715095.447916667, -715095.4375, -715095.427083333,
-715095.416666667, -715095.40625, -715095.395833333, -715095.385416667,
-715095.375, -715095.364583333, -715095.354166667, -715095.34375,
-715095.333333333, -715095.322916667, -715095.3125, -715095.302083333,
-715095.291666667, -715095.28125, -715095.270833333, -715095.260416667,
-715095.25, -715095.239583333, -715095.229166667, -715095.21875,
-715095.208333333, -715095.197916667, -715095.1875, -715095.177083333,
-715095.166666667, -715095.15625, -715095.145833333, -715095.135416667,
-715095.125, -715095.114583333, -715095.104166667, -715095.09375,
-715095.083333333, -715095.072916667, -715095.0625, -715095.052083333,
-715095.041666667, -715095.03125, -715095.020833333, -715095.010416667,
-715095, -715094.989583333, -715094.979166667, -715094.96875,
-715094.958333333, -715094.947916667, -715094.9375, -715094.927083333,
-715094.916666667, -715094.90625, -715094.895833333, -715094.885416667,
-715094.875, -715094.864583333, -715094.854166667, -715094.84375,
-715094.833333333, -715094.822916667, -715094.8125, -715094.802083333,
-715094.791666667, -715094.78125, -715094.770833333, -715094.760416667,
-715094.75, -715094.739583333, -715094.729166667, -715094.71875,
-715094.708333333, -715094.697916667, -715094.6875, -715094.677083333,
-715094.666666667, -715094.65625, -715094.645833333, -715094.635416667,
-715094.625, -715094.614583333, -715094.604166667, -715094.59375,
-715094.583333333, -715094.572916667, -715094.5625, -715094.552083333,
-715094.541666667, -715094.53125, -715094.520833333, -715094.510416667,
-715094.5, -715094.489583333, -715094.479166667, -715094.46875,
-715094.458333333, -715094.447916667, -715094.4375, -715094.427083333,
-715094.416666667, -715094.40625, -715094.395833333, -715094.385416667,
-715094.375, -715094.364583333, -715094.354166667, -715094.34375,
-715094.333333333, -715094.322916667, -715094.3125, -715094.302083333,
-715094.291666667, -715094.28125, -715094.270833333, -715094.260416667,
-715094.25, -715094.239583333, -715094.229166667, -715094.21875,
-715094.208333333, -715094.197916667, -715094.1875, -715094.177083333,
-715094.166666667, -715094.15625, -715094.145833333, -715094.135416667,
-715094.125, -715094.114583333, -715094.104166667, -715094.09375,
-715094.083333333, -715094.072916667, -715094.0625, -715094.052083333,
-715094.041666667, -715094.03125, -715094.020833333, -715094.010416667,
-715094, -715093.989583333, -715093.979166667, -715093.96875,
-715093.958333333, -715093.947916667, -715093.9375, -715093.927083333,
-715093.916666667, -715093.90625, -715093.895833333, -715093.885416667,
-715093.875, -715093.864583333, -715093.854166667, -715093.84375,
-715093.833333333, -715093.822916667, -715093.8125, -715093.802083333,
-715093.791666667, -715093.78125, -715093.770833333, -715093.760416667,
-715093.75, -715093.739583333, -715093.729166667, -715093.71875,
-715093.708333333, -715093.697916667, -715093.6875, -715093.677083333,
-715093.666666667, -715093.65625, -715093.645833333, -715093.635416667,
-715093.625, -715093.614583333, -715093.604166667, -715093.59375,
-715093.583333333, -715093.572916667, -715093.5625, -715093.552083333,
-715093.541666667, -715093.53125, -715093.520833333, -715093.510416667,
-715093.5, -715093.489583333, -715093.479166667, -715093.46875,
-715093.458333333, -715093.447916667, -715093.4375, -715093.427083333,
-715093.416666667, -715093.40625, -715093.395833333, -715093.385416667,
-715093.375, -715093.364583333, -715093.354166667, -715093.34375,
-715093.333333333, -715093.322916667, -715093.3125, -715093.302083333,
-715093.291666667, -715093.28125, -715093.270833333, -715093.260416667,
-715093.25, -715093.239583333, -715093.229166667, -715093.21875,
-715093.208333333, -715093.197916667, -715093.1875, -715093.177083333,
-715093.166666667, -715093.15625, -715093.145833333, -715093.135416667,
-715093.125, -715093.114583333, -715093.104166667, -715093.09375,
-715093.083333333, -715093.072916667, -715093.0625, -715093.052083333,
-715093.041666667, -715093.03125, -715093.020833333, -715093.010416667,
-715093, -715092.989583333, -715092.979166667, -715092.96875,
-715092.958333333, -715092.947916667, -715092.9375, -715092.927083333,
-715092.916666667, -715092.90625, -715092.895833333, -715092.885416667,
-715092.875, -715092.864583333, -715092.854166667, -715092.84375,
-715092.833333333, -715092.822916667, -715092.8125, -715092.802083333,
-715092.791666667, -715092.78125, -715092.770833333, -715092.760416667,
-715092.75, -715092.739583333, -715092.729166667, -715092.71875,
-715092.708333333, -715092.697916667, -715092.6875, -715092.677083333,
-715092.666666667, -715092.65625, -715092.645833333), format = structure(c("m/d/y",
"h:m:s"), .Names = c("dates", "times")), origin = structure(c(1,
1, 1970), .Names = c("month", "day", "year")), class = c("chron",
"dates", "times")), class = "zoo")

Any thoughts here of what's going on?
12