masking of objects between mtrace() and getYahooData()

masking of objects between mtrace() and getYahooData()

Andre Zege
I am using getYahooData from TTR to get daily data. When i do it standalone, it is fine. It also works fine inside my code. However, when i run code inside mtrace(), i always get the following  error:

 Error in xts(cbind(adj[[1]], adj[[2]]), index(obj)):
order.by requires an appropriate time-based object

After a lot of hand wringing, it looks to me that it happens because index in xts masks index in package mvbutils. Is there any way to avoid this type of masking of objects?