matrix of scatterplots

zhang
Hi, I would like to use the function pairs() to plot a matrix of scatterplots. For each scatterplot, the data are plotted in circles, can I add some argument to change the circles into dots?

Could anyone give me some advice?Many thanks

Re: matrix of scatterplots

Adaikalavan Ramasamy
m <- matrix( rnorm(300), nc=3 )
pairs(m, pch=20)

or pairs(m, pch=".")

See help(par) for more details.

livia wrote:
> Hi, I would like to use the function pairs() to plot a matrix of
> scatterplots. For each scatterplot, the data are plotted in circles, can I
> add some argument to change the circles into dots?
>
> Could anyone give me some advice?Many thanks

Re: matrix of scatterplots

zhang
Thank you very much for your help.
Adaikalavan Ramasamy wrote