mrds function integratepdf cannot be found

mrds function integratepdf cannot be found

Patrick Giraudoux
Hi,

Trying to use the function integratepdf of the mrds package, I get this
message:

|Error in integratepdf(fox.ds$ddf$ds$aux$ddfobj, select = rep(TRUE,
nrow(fox.ds$ddf$ds$aux$ddfobj$xmat)), : could not find function
"integratepdf" |

Has anyone already had this issue ? Maybe the function is not exported
in the namespace?

Best,

Patrick

 > library(mrds)
This is mrds 2.2.0
Built: R 3.6.1; ; 2019-09-28 03:24:13 UTC; windows

Re: mrds function integratepdf cannot be found

Peter Dalgaard-2
Yes, looks like a missing export (and a missing example on the help page, which would have exposed the error...).

mrds:::integratepdf() should do the appropriate "burglary"

-pd

> On 28 Jan 2020, at 12:09 , Patrick Giraudoux <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Trying to use the function integratepdf of the mrds package, I get this
> message:
>
> |Error in integratepdf(fox.ds$ddf$ds$aux$ddfobj, select = rep(TRUE,
> nrow(fox.ds$ddf$ds$aux$ddfobj$xmat)), : could not find function
> "integratepdf" |
>
> Has anyone already had this issue ? Maybe the function is not exported
> in the namespace?
>
> Best,
>
> Patrick
>

>> library(mrds)
> This is mrds 2.2.0
> Built: R 3.6.1; ; 2019-09-28 03:24:13 UTC; windows

Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501
Office: A 4.23