my question is how to read pvcm file

R help mailing list-2
Dear Sir,
   I got a pvcm file.
My question is how to read it by R.
Gratefully

    Jui-Kun Chiang

Re: my question is how to read pvcm file

Bert Gunter-2
This question was rejected on stack overflow as being too vague. The same
applies here: what, **exactly** are pvcm iles?

sticking things into it."

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 8:04 AM Jui-Kun Chiang via R-help <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>    I got a pvcm file.
> My question is how to read it by R.
> Gratefully
>
>     Jui-Kun Chiang

Re: my question is how to read pvcm file

Peter Dalgaard-2
What is a pvcm file???

-pd

> On 4 Oct 2019, at 13:00 , Jui-Kun Chiang via R-help <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Sir,
>   I got a pvcm file.
> My question is how to read it by R.
> Gratefully
>
>    Jui-Kun Chiang

Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501
Office: A 4.23

Re: my question is how to read pvcm file

Rui Barradas

I don't find the question easy to answer, if at all.

1. What is a pvcm file? Please give us more information on this format,
I couldn't find that file extension.

2. Please read the posting guide, with a link at the bottom of this
mail. You should know that R-help is for questions on R code, not to
search (R related?) stuff for you.

3. At an R prompt run

install.packages('sos')
sos::findFn('pvcm file')

It yields nothing of relevance.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

Às 12:00 de 04/10/19, Jui-Kun Chiang via R-help escreveu:

> Dear Sir,
>     I got a pvcm file.
> My question is how to read it by R.
> Gratefully
>
>      Jui-Kun Chiang

Re: my question is how to read pvcm file

Sarah Goslee
What software creates a pvcm file? Is it binary or text? Where did it
come from, and what do you expect to get out of it?

Your question is too broad for us to be able to help you.

When I google pvcm, I find some stuff about vocal cords, and also your
Stack Overflow question, which was also closed as too broad and not
clear enough.

Sarah

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 11:04 AM Jui-Kun Chiang via R-help
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>    I got a pvcm file.
> My question is how to read it by R.
> Gratefully
>
>     Jui-Kun Chiang

Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com

Re: my question is how to read pvcm file

Jim Lemon-4
Hi Jui-Kun,
Are you using the plm package and talking about a pvcm object that is
returned by the function of the same name? If so, it is not a "file"
but a list of values returned by the function. Maybe this will move
your question in the direction of intelligibility.

Jim