ncurses for R?

Stephen J. Barr-2
Hello,

I would like to make a simple console application using R. Is there a
good library (such as ncurses) for writing console applications in R?

Thanks,
-stephen

Re: ncurses for R?

Stephen J. Barr-2
I suppose I should rephrase my question. What are good choices
available for writing user-interactive programs with R, preferably
over the command line. Most of my R scripts have not required user
interaction so this is a first for me.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Stephen J. Barr<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to make a simple console application using R. Is there a
> good library (such as ncurses) for writing console applications in R?
>
> Thanks,
> -stephen

Re: ncurses for R?

Gabor Grothendieck
There is some material here (but not up to date):
http://www.sciviews.org/_rgui/
and a separate list here: