need help to create a 3-dimensional list

need help to create a 3-dimensional list

Ablaye Ngalaba
Hello,
please, I need help to calculate n_l properly for my attachment.

                      Sincerely

Re: need help to create a 3-dimensional list

PIKAL Petr
Hi

No attachments allowed (usually).

What do you mean by 3 dimensional list? List itself can contain objects
which could also be lists.

Cheers
Petr

Hallo again

Your attachment is discarded by listserv so we did not get it. Do not use attachments.

Cheers

Petr