nls package

magushi
Hi I want to analyse my data (using nonlinear regression ) but I can not load and install the package. this package (nls) not  available in my R.  how get it.

Re: nls package

dslowik
nls is part of the stats 'package'.

Re: nls package

magushi
Please let me know how to get this package. ThanksĀ

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 9:50 PM, dslowik [via R] <[hidden email]> wrote:
nls is part of the stats 'package'.

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/nls-package-tp3541485p3541502.html
To unsubscribe from nls package, click here.

Re: nls package

David Winsemius

On May 21, 2011, at 9:33 PM, magushi wrote:

> Hi I want to analyse my data (using nonlinear regression ) but I can
> not load
> and install the package. this package (nls) not  available in my R.
> how get
> it.

nls() is a function that is part of the stats package which is
installed automatically and also loaded automatically. Have you
misspelled that name of another similarly named package?

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT