nnclust: nnfind() distance metric?

Josip
Hello,

pardon my ingorance, but what distance metric is used in this function
in the nnclust package?
The manual only says:

"Find the nearest neighbours of points in one data set from another
data set. Useful for Mallows-type
distance metrics."

BR,
Jay

Re: nnclust: nnfind() distance metric?

Thomas Lumley

It uses Euclidean distances.  I don't know what the maintainer was thinking when he wrote that help page.

   -thomas