no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

George Kumar
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I just wanted to print an object of class xts, zoo and I got the error
no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf
After all the values were printed. Tried searching on this forum, but no luck.
Anyone has any idea ?

Thanks.
George

Re: no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

Tal Galili
Yes -
E-mail us reproducible code...

----------------Contact
Contact me: [hidden email] |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 10:25 AM, George Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to object of class xts, zoo and I got the error
> no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf
> After all the values were printed. Tried searching on this forum, but no
> luck.
> Anyone has any idea ?
>
> Thanks.
> George

Re: no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

Michael Weylandt
The dput() command is essential in doing so.

Michael