(no subject)

mohammad javad Azadchehr
Hi
I want R code for bayesian CIF competing risks.
best regards

Re: (no subject)

Rolf Turner
On 02/02/14 15:37, mohammad javad Azadchehr wrote:
> Hi
> I want R code for bayesian CIF competing risks.
> best regards

I want wealth, wisdom, good looks, and to play full forward for the
Sydney Swans.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

Re: (no subject)

Jim Lemon
On 02/02/2014 01:37 PM, mohammad javad Azadchehr wrote:
> Hi
> I want R code for bayesian CIF competing risks.
> best regards

Hi mohammad,
Have a look at the SemiCompRisks package.

Jim

PS - You deserved Rolf's reply.

Re: (no subject)

barry rowlingson
On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 6:46 AM, Rolf Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 02/02/14 15:37, mohammad javad Azadchehr wrote:
>> Hi
>> I want R code for bayesian CIF competing risks.
>> best regards
>
> I want wealth, wisdom, good looks, and to play full forward for the
> Sydney Swans.

 One out of four isn't bad.

 To make this useful to the original poster, they should read the
posting guide: http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html and
consider how to ask useful questions.

Re: (no subject)

John Kane
Not enough information.  Have a look at these links for some suggestions on how to ask a question on R-help.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada