(no subject)

jdj2x
Hello,

This is my first query to the message board. I have a question on how to do a long run multiplier in R. Our teacher has given us insight in completing this in SAS, but not in R. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joshua Johns

not having read the posting guide; was: Re: (no subject)

Uwe Ligges

[hidden email] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is my first query to the message board.

But you forgot to read and follow the instructions in the posting guide.
Please do so before posting!

Thanks,
Uwe Ligges