pROC in "R"

Fethi BEZOUBIRI

 Dear,

I would like to use "pROC" software for my study, but  I could not
uploaded it in "R". Could you please help me to overcome this problem?
This is the message when I write "Library (pROC)" :

Le chargement a nécessité le package : plyr
Type 'citation("pROC")' for a citation.

Attachement du package : ‘pROC’

The following object(s) are masked from ‘package:stats’:

     cov, smooth, var
Thank you in advance

Best Regards
Fethi

Student at Geneva university

Re: pROC in "R"

Ista Zahn
And what exactly is the problem? Your code produced no errors (or if
it did you have not shown them to us...)

Best,
Ista

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Fethi BEZOUBIRI <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Dear,
>
> I would like to use "pROC" software for my study, but  I could not
> uploaded it in "R". Could you please help me to overcome this problem?
> This is the message when I write "Library (pROC)" :
>
> Le chargement a nécessité le package : plyr
> Type 'citation("pROC")' for a citation.
>
> Attachement du package : ‘pROC’
>
> The following object(s) are masked from ‘package:stats’:
>
>      cov, smooth, var
> Thank you in advance
>
> Best Regards
> Fethi
>
> Student at Geneva university

Re: pROC in "R"

John Kane
I don't see what is happening from your code but you have a typo in the emai if not in your code.  It should be  library (pROC)

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada