plot data with a colour scale

merca duria
Please, one question

I have a two dimensional data (X,Y) that I want to represent with different
colours,

I want to make a plot with a graduate color scale at right, or below

Can you help me, please?

Thank you very much

Re: plot data with a colour scale

Mike Prager
"merca duria" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a two dimensional data (X,Y) that I want to represent with different
> colours,
>
> I want to make a plot with a graduate color scale at right, or below

Take a look at the levelplot function in the lattice package.

require(lattice)
?levelplot

--
Mike Prager, NOAA, Beaufort, NC